No replies to this topic

#1 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,715 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:54 PM

I wasn't able to start this thread last night because I had to get some sleep before coming in to work this morning, but here's what I posted on Facebook last night before I crashed--

Tooootally different vibe tonight. Radkey (the opening band) is fucking awesome. The show was being filmed (no idea for what but a Vault package would be damned cool) and there was a guy with a huge camera pack in front of us for much of the show. Jack told us all that he loved us. Then a girl with a broken Yondr and her phone out pushed her way to the front and was obnoxious and got into a fight with some of my friends and got pulled out during Respect Commander and it seemed to throw things off. Then two guys got into a fight right behind me and another friend and it amped up the weird vibe even more. We got the first half of Take Me With You When You Go on piano! And Humoresque again! And Hoochie Coochie Man on the gold guitar! And Little Bird! I think Jack was feeling the weird vibe a bit, or feeling his age. He sat down on the risers again twice, first to play part of the slide jam leading into Little Bird, then during the coda of Humoresque. But when he wasn't sitting, it was damned intense and by the time he reached for the Kay again in the second part of the show, I thought "Thank heavens, time for Seven Nation Army" because I was exhausted.

I'll probably have more details to post about both shows after I get home tonight and can catch my breath.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users