3 replies to this topic

#1 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,706 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:29 AM

Oh my holy hell. Everything You Ever Learned! Catch Hell Blues. Seven Nation Army to close the FIRST set, including him sitting on the riser in front of Carla, laying down the guitar, and playing slide on top of it. HUMORESQUE!!!!! Coming back from the encore to a visual on the screens of Carla throwing darts at a picture of Trump and Jack walking onto the stage doing an impression of Trump's face and hand gestures. And WAGTBF with him on acoustic and Lillie Mae on fiddle, without the rest of the band. Many, many, many smiles, he seemed so happy about the crowd response. OH! And You've Got Her In Your Pocket!

#2 Rooniedoo

Rooniedoo

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:07 AM

I figured they would get political in Trumps backyard. :PPPPPP sounds like a good show

#3 Datch

Datch

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:36 AM

Awesome that he didn't close with 7NA! I wonder how many people walked out before the encore  :lol:

Edit this setlist | More Jack White setlists

Edited by Datch, 30 May 2018 - 11:41 AM.

#4 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,706 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:48 PM

I doubt anyone did!  There were projections of the band members on the screens behind the stage during the break, and the techs were all out there readjusting gear, so it was pretty obvious the show wasn't over.  I heard from so many people that they really liked that he didn't end the show with it.  I, of course, was ecstatic that he shook things up that way!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users