Photo

March 14, 2015 - SANTIAGO, CHILE (Lollapalooza Chile 2015)

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 matthewvh

matthewvh

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:48 PM

Here is the temporary download links to the complete performance. Using Kluczmen's stream, it's the complete audio and the separated tracks and the few buffering moments were taken out with no skipping. Thanks again Kluczmen!

Links expire March 26

MP3 - http://we.tl/323oPIbCam

FLAC - http://we.tl/EhNpktbpfT

Edited by matthewvh, 19 March 2015 - 02:05 PM.

#62 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:12 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! I just started watching kluczmen's recording and the moment near the beginning when he accidentally flipped to another window shows my post at the beginning of page 2, cussing about Skrillex's set going on too long.  So all the total strangers who watch this recording will get to experience a split second of me in all my cranky glory  ;)

"Cranky Tam", soon to join Waldorf and Statler in the balcony.

Here is the temporary download links to the complete performance. Using Kluczmen's stream, it's the complete audio and the separated tracks and the few buffering moments were taken out with no skipping. Thanks again Kluczmen!

Links expire March 26

MP3 - http://we.tl/323oPIbCam

FLAC - http://we.tl/EhNpktbpfT

Cool.  Do you guys remember when the video link on WeTransfer expires, as I plan to download them all soon?

#63 matthewvh

matthewvh

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:14 PM

I believe the video link (kluczmen's video) expires March 23

#64 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:18 PM

Thank you greatly, sir.  And thanks again to Kluczmen.

#65 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,786 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:24 PM

There's a permanent link to kluczmen's video in the Solo Media thread and I'll add Matthew's audio links as soon as I've got them downloaded/re-uploaded.

And tell Stadtler to move his damned ass over.

#66 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,786 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:42 AM

Permanent links to audio/video of this livestream are up, in case anyone misses the temporary links-- http://littleroom.wh...71199&p=2156027

#67 kluczmen

kluczmen

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:37 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! I just started watching kluczmen's recording and the moment near the beginning when he accidentally flipped to another window shows my post at the beginning of page 2, cussing about Skrillex's set going on too long.  So all the total strangers who watch this recording will get to experience a split second of me in all my cranky glory  ;)

also your comment fits perfectly in place Kali :)

back to my old boring - over - analyzing self, couple of things that I noticed

- seems like from now on both Lilie and Fats use some overdrive unit for their violin lead in Lazaretto, I can imagine it's this bumble buzz pedal, but I might be wrong, overall it sounds way brighter and punchy, I like it a lot

- whole band seems to be more in tune with Dean it seems, he changed a bit of the keys sound, and  apparently refined his approach concentrating mainly on building solid accompaniament to make everything sound fuller, I like this distinction, even though I still miss those cray cray jazzy jams played with legs, head and what not by Ikey

- regarding changed lyrics - it seemed to me that on a good number of songs Jack simply forgot the original ones, like on Weep themselves to sleep (wanted to write it in abbreviation LR style but I thought that some of you would not get which one did I mean  :ph34r: )

- anyone else noticed during Temporary Ground that moment when Jack sort of didnt know what to do, and started to play more up-tempo, propably trying to hit on the audience mood?

I thought that was really funny, and even funnier was fact that he decided to stop right after, but instead of grabbbing electric guitar he went for Love Interruption played it fast too, made me laugh for some reason, even tho I felt sort of sorry for him, but this was Jack in his raging glory

reminds me of the interviews where he said that playing quiet songs in south america is hard, this time he had even more problem with that than with white stripes, and this is funny interesting too 

- overall everything sounded a bit gloomy and moody, and reminded me of tdw, and it felt like woke up some of the past moods in Jack too, or maybe this is me over analyzing everything all over again, but I like to think about things like this 

- to wrap it up I'll just add that Jack's leads were totally bitchin'; shame he didnt played ball'n biscuit, I said it before but Ill say it again, regardless of what everyone talks about guitar solos these days I would want to hear another 5 minute long one in this set, 

now I am going to rewatch this thing (actually I just watched it once when it aired and I am typing things off my head), and try to figure out what Jack did said about guitar solos because I think that he said something after propably LI, but I was too intoxicated to figure it out 

#68 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:06 PM

Thanks for the comments, man.

"Over-analyze" away...that's what this board is for.

#69 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:43 PM

Well, they've really nailed down Black Bat after all those rehearsals for the Tonight Show performance a while back.

Volume seems to go up and down a bit during the performance, and Jack's guitar was quite distant during a few tracks (Icky Thump riff, at least).

I really like what they're doing with WGTBFriends these days.

#70 kluczmen

kluczmen

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:08 AM

yeah, volume seems to be a constant issue on Jack's webcasts, I imagine that audio engineers are getting massive headaches during his sets  :rolleyes:

still waiting arounnd to rewatch it since on friday I got to know that I am going to work on saturday morning because something in the factory went wrong, at this point I didnt even remembered that they played Black Bat 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users