72 replies to this topic

#61 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,440 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:27 PM

The season premier was great... While it was action packed, it's laying out how Season 2 could shape up nicely. I feel so bad for Jimmy in the present, with his lame mustache, watching him unable to push open the door due to the police being called. He had to wait it out, and while waiting, scribbled, "SG was here"...The writers do an excellent job of making you feel something for those anti-heroes...

#62 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:38 PM

Yeah, a solid premiere episode, though I sort of wish they weren't treading so much in Fargo (accent) territory with that goofy tech guy who works for the pharmaceutical company and drives that ridiculous Humvee.

Did you guys realize that the stocks guy who Jimmy and Kim screwed with was the same guy whose car Walt destroyed in an early episode of Breaking Bad?

#63 macwacky

macwacky

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,237 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:17 PM

yeah, that jerk should stop bragging over the phone so loudly, if he knows what's good for him--and evidently he doesn't.

#64 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,440 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:38 PM

Finale tonight! Who's watching...

Will Gud appear? Will Mike do what I think he's gonna do?

#65 macwacky

macwacky

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,237 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:56 AM

I watched. chuck sucks.

#66 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:05 PM

Jimmy should've taken a picture of the interior of Chuck's home.  Then he could commit him whenever he likes, should he become too much of a nuisance, which he already is.

Edited by J.C., 19 April 2016 - 11:05 PM.

#67 macwacky

macwacky

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,237 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 11:38 AM

Chuck keeps going on about how Jimmy goes to extreme lengths just to humiliate him. well, Chuck, the best for of defense...before you accuse me...people who live in anti-static houses, shouldn't...

I think you know

#68 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,440 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:13 PM

Anyone still catching this?  It's starting to get even better than it has been.  You can feel it getting closer and closer to the Breaking Bad universe.  This season, especially with Hector, Gus and the Cartel all taking up a bunch of screen time.  Just waiting for that odd, out of the blue cameo by Walt and Jessie.  And you know Hank is going to show up due to his job in the DEA!

#69 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:17 AM

It aired one of its best-ever episodes the other night, and it didn't involve Gus, Mike, or Hector.  Interesting, that.

Edited by J.C., 10 May 2017 - 04:18 AM.

#70 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,440 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:27 AM

It aired one of its best-ever episodes the other night, and it didn't involve Gus, Mike, or Hector.  Interesting, that.

If you're talking about the court episode, then hell yes. That was one of the best of the series up to this point.  Excited to see how these last 3 will shake out!

#71 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,187 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 08:25 AM

I need to have a peak at this show. I'm not crazy about spin offs but he was a great character in BB so I might just hit it up.

#72 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,440 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:05 AM

I need to have a peak at this show. I'm not crazy about spin offs but he was a great character in BB so I might just hit it up.

If you liked BB then you should love this.  It was a slow burner, but it kept me very much interested.  As I have said, it's really ramping up and starting to feel more and more like BB .

#73 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,187 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:39 AM

Well then, I must indeed!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users