549 replies to this topic

#21 laurelei

laurelei

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

Dude, Vault pre-sales for Blunderbuss were such a clusterfuck we were grateful we got anything at all/

LOl- that is for sure. Without your help Kali, I would have been out in the rain!

#22 laurelei

laurelei

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

This has got to be just a first leg.  There will be NY dates.  And there had better be Baltimore &/or DC dates, too.

So much for getting work done...

I was hoping that would be the case- not the not getting work done, but more northeasterly dates!

#23 carsoni4

carsoni4

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 459 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:22 PM

WOOOOOOO

And with Benjamin Booker!! Double WOOOOO

Man, might have to double dip in Detroit and then hit Toronto for the hat trick.

#24 Ak1nney

Ak1nney

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:49 PM

What is the ticket limit for vault presales?

#25 c0rpse

c0rpse

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:11 PM

What is the ticket limit for vault presales?

It was "8 per tour" last time. I think.

#26 Ak1nney

Ak1nney

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

It was "8 per tour" last time. I think.

I'm just wondering because there may be 4 of us total that want to attend a show, but I didn't know what the ticket limit was per show for the vault presales.

#27 c0rpse

c0rpse

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

I'm just wondering because there may be 4 of us total that want to attend a show, but I didn't know what the ticket limit was per show for the vault presales.

I think per show is 4.

#28 Action Boy!

Action Boy!

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,880 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

I can only afford one detroit date, but I'm excited for it. Gonna have to go with the Masonic for sure. The second show is always better.

#29 carsoni4

carsoni4

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 459 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:58 PM

Still can't believe Jack is playing the Fox! If anyone can make that place rock, it's Jack.

Edited by carsoni4, 07 April 2014 - 06:06 PM.

#30 Candyandylusian

Candyandylusian

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER ABOUT THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Jack, for coming to St. Louis and playing non-festival shows in Chicago!!!

#31 RustyShackleford

RustyShackleford

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

I think per show is 4.

It only allowed me to get 2 last time for the Toronto show.

#32 sunhouse

sunhouse

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,991 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

yes! the fox!  such a great bizarre jack white venue. there's one like it in atlanta and i think detroit.  i saw a great stripes show there.  once for a week i worked inside that ball hanging from the blue ceiling doing art glass repair. it's cast aluminum.  it can fit 11 people and it swings but at the time it was anchored to the balcony.  i can't wait.  i want to hear his guitar do what only his guitar can do! 

Edited by sunhouse, 07 April 2014 - 07:36 PM.

#33 Renfield

Renfield

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

Oh for sure are there gonna be a couple proper NY dates, I was just hoping for something like the early Blunderbuss show at Webster Hall. But just knowing for certain that Jack's touring is exciting enough for now.

Does anyone know what the venue in Pittsburgh is like? I just realized NYC & Pittsburgh are about equidistant from where I live now, if that place is decent I might try to snag a ticket in the Vault presale.

#34 Ak1nney

Ak1nney

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:40 PM

Anybody else with any presale experience?

2 or 4 tickets allowed?

#35 Renfield

Renfield

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

The RSD show was limited to 2/person, but that's a special show so it may not have any bearing on regular tour shows. Pretty sure whoever said in the past it's been 2/show, 8/tour is right, but nothing's certain until someone from TMR says so. Hope they clarify before the presales start.

#36 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,789 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:03 PM

There were some shows on the Blunderbuss tour for which I bought 4 tickets. That's how I became aware of the "8 per tour" limit.  The RSD show was likely limited to two because of the size of the Blue Room, I would guess.

#37 Ak1nney

Ak1nney

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

Hmm... I guess it will be a wait and see on Wednesday sort of thing.

#38 RustyShackleford

RustyShackleford

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

I used to live in Pittsburgh but I've never been to Stage AE. I know though that they put out a very impressive list of artists every year so they must be doing something right. It's an indoor and outdoor venue with a couple of different setups. This one says outdoors, but I'm not sure how that sets up exactly.

I've heard nothing but good things about it from my friends who still live there.

#39 Go Go Harlem Baby

Go Go Harlem Baby

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:24 PM

I've been to Stage AE in Pittsburgh a couple times, for a semi-big venue its way better than something like the Console Center (where the Penguins play). For a while I had a friend who worked there so I got to see a lot of free shows and got free beers all night B) . ..I've never been to an outside show there, but people say they are better than the inside shows. Parking will be a cluster fuck if there is a Pirates game the same night as its right next to PNC Park.

#40 Renfield

Renfield

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:25 PM

Thanks for the info, between that & some googling I'm definitely leaning towards getting a ticket. Gonna be strange seeing Jack without the usual pack of Little Roomers & other Jack fans that are always at the NYC shows though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users