1011 replies to this topic

#21 billdore

billdore

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,298 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

Thanks for this thread, Kali. I hope you can edit your initial post as new dates are released. :D

#22 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,789 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:47 PM

I most certainly can :)

Do one of the mods want to add 2012 to the title, or do we think that's being too speculative? ;)

#23 wsjack3

wsjack3

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Got a feeling I'm gonna mIss out on seeing him. I might be coming over to Nashville on June 1st for 5 months so if he goes to uk mid June I'll miss out. Unless I can catch him when I come over just before he sets off for uk or he swings back by Nashville at a later date. Who knows, guess I'll have to wait for the full schedule.

#24 Conquest85

Conquest85

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

Leaked Roo lineup? http://thedailyswarm...neup-just-leak/

That would be an incredible lineup. I'd love to see Jack join Prince.

#25 wsjack3

wsjack3

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

Leaked Roo lineup? http://thedailyswarm...neup-just-leak/

That would be an incredible lineup. I'd love to see Jack join Prince.

that is a sweet line up!

#26 jrfhoutx

jrfhoutx

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

Hmmm... i hope they start booking and releasing some more dates, I could make it to Tulsa, but I'd rather go to something that's not a 9 hour drive from home... but if it doesn't get any closer than that, I'd be kinda pissed to miss out on it... OH... I just realized that the Tulsa date is just a couple days before the music portion of SXSW, and Tulsa is only 8 hours from Austin... Now I'm hoping for a Jack White show at SXSW...

#27 ToyMachine228

ToyMachine228

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:36 PM

Hmmm... i hope they start booking and releasing some more dates, I could make it to Tulsa, but I'd rather go to something that's not a 9 hour drive from home... but if it doesn't get any closer than that, I'd be kinda pissed to miss out on it... OH... I just realized that the Tulsa date is just a couple days before the music portion of SXSW, and Tulsa is only 8 hours from Austin... Now I'm hoping for a Jack White show at SXSW...

Yeah I'd really like to see more dates. I live in NY'd. Naturally I want to go to the show nearest to me. We're pretty sure there's going to be plenty more tour dates to come right?

#28 Citizenstar

Citizenstar

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:47 PM

T29 is an amazing new venue! Just opened here in Sept. My husband did the art on the back hall. Sound is awesome! You should come the Chatt-town if you can. It is going to be AMAZING! Hope like hell I can get tix! Jack in Chattanooga! I can't fucking believe it! Completely turned my shit-ass Monday around! :)

#29 unpleasantly_frazzled

unpleasantly_frazzled

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

Omg! Do it!

it's so tempting. i may or may not be in arkansas at the time, depends on a couple things (mostly me and my homesickness), but it would be nice to see jack white live and in his element again.

#30 Ak1nney

Ak1nney

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:44 AM

Do you have to be a paying member of The Vault to get the presale? I assume so.

#31 jrfhoutx

jrfhoutx

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:33 AM

I don't know, but no offense to those who are not, I hope so...

#32 jonny boy

jonny boy

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:06 AM

Going to Tulsa, that's only 4 hours away for me :)

I love America

#33 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,789 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:24 AM

Yeah I'd really like to see more dates. I live in NY'd. Naturally I want to go to the show nearest to me. We're pretty sure there's going to be plenty more tour dates to come right?

This is a Big Fucking Deal and he said world tour, so one would assume that means a whole lotta dates all over the place. Gonna drive us all crazy until the rest of the schedule is announced, though...

Kind of defeats the purpose of being a paid member of the Vault if special things like pre-sales aren't reserved for you, doesn't it?

#34 roxxan23

roxxan23

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,865 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:22 AM

Dates take forever to confirm sometimes. Festivals are planned out more in advance, which is why they are usually the first to be announced. If he's really doing a world tour, I'm guessing dates will trickle out for a while before a complete list is out.

#35 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,789 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:54 AM

Which will leave us all in a state of gibbering idiocy by the time the trickling is done. But, hell, that's the way he and TMR like us, right?

#36 stripes42

stripes42

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,806 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:00 AM

This is a Big Fucking Deal and he said world tour, so one would assume that means a whole lotta dates all over the place. Gonna drive us all crazy until the rest of the schedule is announced, though...

yeah, i think there are going to be lots and lots of dates. i'm actually kinda surprised we've gotten so many already, since the album isn't even out yet. those first shows are going to be something, since we have no idea what they are going to consist of!

#37 roxxan23

roxxan23

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,865 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:11 AM

Since I will be officially unemployed at the end of this month for at least a little while, it would be awesome if there was an NYC date in March! I'm sure I can find space in my budget for a couple of Jack White tickets...haha!

#38 Keeley

Keeley

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:46 AM

Maybe I read it wrong, but I thought i saw a post saying he was going to announce more tour dates today at 11:30, along w/ the vevo release of the Love Interrupted video. I think the anticipation is making me lose it a lil...

#39 jeejet

jeejet

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:22 PM

Not at Bonnaroo...

http://lineup.bonnaroo.com/

#40 Keeley

Keeley

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:59 PM

Not at Bonnaroo...

http://lineup.bonnaroo.com/

I just saw this as well. Prince isn't either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users