395 replies to this topic

#21 robertozanzi

robertozanzi

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

Here are mine. I am in search of the Webster Hall poster if anyone is willing to sell it.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Ak1nney

Ak1nney

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

I have the Memphis poster from my show, and when I was at Third Man I bought a copy of the anniversary print. You know what is crazy, the color of the anniversary show is the exact same color as my bedroom. It's insane.

#23 Scarlet Siren

Scarlet Siren

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

How and where do you get those posters? They look stunning and would look lovely in my little flat! :D

#24 Astra

Astra

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:34 PM

A great many do show up on ebay, but they're pretty costly on there. Cheapest will be the "free" poster given at all concerts (abstract Jack), fairly common is the handcuffs, and anything else be prepared to go $150-$300 on. If you're lucky, some might be in the $80 range if the bidders don't go nuts. Been trying to stockpile a couple myself ;)

Edited by Astra, 12 May 2012 - 04:35 PM.

#25 Scarlet Siren

Scarlet Siren

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

A great many do show up on ebay, but they're pretty costly on there. Cheapest will be the "free" poster given at all concerts (abstract Jack), fairly common is the handcuffs, and anything else be prepared to go $150-$300 on. If you're lucky, some might be in the $80 range if the bidders don't go nuts. Been trying to stockpile a couple myself ;)

Cool, I checked out Ebay and some are pretty pricey, yikes! Will definitely keep my eye on them though! I love the first poster in Robertozani's post on this page, I'd love that one... we'll see. Excited to see if any will be produced for the London shows.

#26 jawkurt

jawkurt

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 483 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

I have a memphis show poster that I'm willing to part with. I'd prefer to trade it for a White Stripes poster. Preferably London Ontario from the GMBS tour, Or any show elephant on in chicago besides the second night of the july elephant shows (I was at the first). I'd also be willing to take the Raconteurs NYE one in Chicago. If I don't get offers for any of those posters I may want to sell though.

#27 robertozanzi

robertozanzi

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

I really love how they posters are staying consistent with the blue colors. I've seen others for LA, Paris, London and Alabama, and they all have the same color palate. I got the Third Man Anniversary poster from Ebay. Only seen it there 2 or 3 times. Really want the Webster Hall.

#28 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,789 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:09 AM

Edit: Decided the Triple Decker Poster warrants its own thread... http://littleroom.wh...l=&fromsearch=1

Edited by Kali Durga, 15 May 2012 - 10:47 AM.

#29 Astra

Astra

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

Edited by Astra, 15 May 2012 - 10:47 AM.

#30 thee radical eclectic

thee radical eclectic

White Blood Cells

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,754 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:24 PM

such a refined presentation and concept of staggering proportion... sigh.// only 75 of each for each show

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

the blue in itself is gorgeous and makes me want to design a sculpture from the cut outs alone

Edited by thee radical eclectic, 15 May 2012 - 02:52 PM.

#31 NickF

NickF

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:34 PM

Was at the show in Birmingham, AL but wasn't able to get one. Really would love to get my hands on it if anyone knows of any sources.

#32 shockadow

shockadow

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:21 AM

I HAVE A BLACK POSTER FROM THIRD MAN. I WANNA TRADE IT FOR THE OTHER 2 + some CASH! Help me out, please.
I'm dyin' here.
The last thing I wanna do is sell them on ebay. This is for ME my music room wall!

#33 goodmorningspider

goodmorningspider

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

did you talk to the guy i mentioned in the tour review thread? i reeeeallly think Swirl is your best bet.

#34 thee radical eclectic

thee radical eclectic

White Blood Cells

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,754 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:22 AM

anyone get a lead on the Merch for the Hangout Fest table with/without poster options?? this is some kind of serious pace setting here

#35 nutter97

nutter97

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:26 AM

Rob Jones- Asheville, NC

looking to trade for another print-hit me up!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#36 thee radical eclectic

thee radical eclectic

White Blood Cells

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,754 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

thanks for posting that... its funny how much it reminds me of the 16 Salteens design i was working on for fun... its off the drafting table or i would post an image of it here... notice its 13 frames that would make 16... im also noticing the 13 songs of Blunderbuss parallel

we are on to the metaphorical and it is fantastical... ahahahh... nice

#37 jeejet

jeejet

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

GAAHH, all the poster are so pretty!

I have had to limit myself to getting posters only from the shows I attend. Now I get my shot at Roseland and it's going to be raining....damn!

#38 thee radical eclectic

thee radical eclectic

White Blood Cells

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,754 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

i hope its a good one... i would like to see another like the Webster Hall if i were to have a pick

#39 itrainmonkeys

itrainmonkeys

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

Not sure of the artist but this was from Roseland Ballroom:

Posted Image

#40 Astra

Astra

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

Nice poster! Echoes the Interview article about playing a record in space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users