1526 replies to this topic

#1521 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:42 AM

Check out this crazy dark ambient electronic horror/gialo/vidoe game project I have now here at the Bandcamp page - Plissken Unlimited.  I'm also doing this scuzzy lo-fi psych kraut thing with The DIBS and because I'm an absolute schizophrenic when it comes to music I've started a social awareness hip-hop project under the same moniker as my horror stuff from above starting with the release of the Amber Probe EP as well as writing and recording full-length audio commentary tracks for films that deserve them but don't have them at Uncle Jerk's Commentary Corner.  Working on getting some music videos together for the Plissken Unlimited project and recording with The DIBS who recently changed our name to KAB Radio 1340.  Check out some of this stuff and lemme know what you think.  I miss this place...  feel like I'm spamming.

#1522 macwacky

macwacky

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,237 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:39 AM

uncle!

#1523 gibsona07

gibsona07

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:56 PM

The easy bit is making an album... the hard part is getting people to listen to it...

#1524 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:16 PM

uncle!

the Jerk still checks in from time to time - hope you're doing awesome Mac Daddy :P

#1525 billdore

billdore

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,298 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:36 PM

SJ!  Fantastic--I esp. love that you're doing commentaries.  I'll have to cue a couple of these up while there's still some weekend left...

Check out this crazy dark ambient electronic horror/gialo/vidoe game project I have now here at the Bandcamp page - Plissken Unlimited.  I'm also doing this scuzzy lo-fi psych kraut thing with The DIBS and because I'm an absolute schizophrenic when it comes to music I've started a social awareness hip-hop project under the same moniker as my horror stuff from above starting with the release of the Amber Probe EP as well as writing and recording full-length audio commentary tracks for films that deserve them but don't have them at Uncle Jerk's Commentary Corner.  Working on getting some music videos together for the Plissken Unlimited project and recording with The DIBS who recently changed our name to KAB Radio 1340.  Check out some of this stuff and lemme know what you think.  I miss this place...  feel like I'm spamming.

#1526 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:45 PM

SJ!  Fantastic--I esp. love that you're doing commentaries.  I'll have to cue a couple of these up while there's still some weekend left...

If you get a chance to check them out man let me know what you think.  I put a lot of time and effort into them and I don't get a lot of interaction with people who listen to them.  Hope you've been doing well brother, how's your music going?  Hope you dig some of the other tunes, been weird moods lately - an electronic horror album, some hip hop, it's been a strange year or so, haha!

#1527 gibsona07

gibsona07

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:04 AM

Hi all!

Just wanted to share my new track with you. It's the first I've ever recorded in a proper studio. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Spotify: https://open.spotify...PZn7yjqzyEFFmjd

Amazon: https://www.amazon.c.../dp/B0762T3P46/

iTunes: https://itunes.apple...le/id1291415093

Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users