Go Go Harlem Baby

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

YAAAY!!!

somebody capture it for me!!
pleeeeeeeaaasase? pretty please with a cherry on top ? edit oh oh oh a sample, thanks shaylee, i hope there is mopre on the actual show.. and somebody captures it, ( i did mention that already didnt I)

I second this as I'm not sure what channel it is even on...really hoping this gets taped :rolleyes:

#43 babyruthless

babyruthless

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:07 PM

What channel does her show air on? Anyone? Please and thank you. (:

#44 cheriebobbins

cheriebobbins

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,318 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:11 PM

I think it depends on where you are, try going here and it says click here for local listings

#45 whatsername

whatsername

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:18 AM

a guitar of Jack's (or one that he signed anyway) was stolen from a london studio. it's making news i guess.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-12568504

#46 cheriebobbins

cheriebobbins

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,318 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:07 PM

is that one of Jack's? or the one in the really short youtube video where Jack signs someones guitar, (was that my imagination? my memory is not always co-operative)

#47 cheriebobbins

cheriebobbins

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,318 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

from twitter (idea copied from our friend kali Durga)

@exclaimnews

Jack White: "I Won't Join Another Band" http://bit.ly/eYF3Y2 @Thirdmanvault #jackwhite #whitestripes

@thirdmanvault

@exclaimnews @QMagazine FYI, this interview was given months before the Stripes decided to call it a day.

Posted Image

#48 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:18 PM

so this Elvira is going to air this weekend? Well then what copy do you guys want? I have custom DVD-R that I get for each episode that airs and then I also get a regular avi/xvid encode? Unfortunately the one person I know of who does capture them looks like they have their DVR set to VHS mode or something as they're a bit grainy. If no one else comes up with a better copy though I should have us all covered ;)

Edited by spastic.jerk, 24 February 2011 - 12:20 PM.

#49 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:22 PM

a guitar of Jack's (or one that he signed anyway) was stolen from a london studio. it's making news i guess.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-12568504

He signed a Strat and they have a Tele in the pic? <_< lazy :lol:

#50 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,789 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:23 PM

from twitter

@thirdmanvault

FYI, this interview was given months before the Stripes decided to call it a day.

Ah, thanks for the confirmation of that, guys!

Uncle Jerk, you're just determined to make sure we love you, aren't you? ;)

#51 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:31 PM

Hey I'm gettin' 'em anyways, why wouldn't I wanna share with some of my favorite people?
Avi/Xvid or Custom DVD-R though? Cause if it's going to be a DVD I won't be able to post the links as my upload sucks so I'll need to find someone who can help out with that ;)

#52 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,789 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:43 PM

Can Avi/Xvid be watched with VLC player? If so, then whatever's easier for you works for me.

#53 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:48 PM

oh yeah avi is the most common the lower quality encodes and xvid is a widely used codec so VLC will pone it hard no doubt. Sounds good to me as that should only take me like 24 hours or so to get up once I get a copy in hand, will also pass along torrent links when I get them for anyone who doesn't want to wait for me to get it up ;)
I've had a lot of shit on my plate to deal with the last month so if someone can just make sure to drop me a friendly reminder when this airs I will get it up for everyone else ;)

#54 Go Go Harlem Baby

Go Go Harlem Baby

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

Spastic Jerk to the rescue once again! :D I can't even imagine how many external hard drives you must have... :P

#55 babyruthless

babyruthless

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 207 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:14 PM

oh yeah avi is the most common the lower quality encodes and xvid is a widely used codec so VLC will pone it hard no doubt. Sounds good to me as that should only take me like 24 hours or so to get up once I get a copy in hand, will also pass along torrent links when I get them for anyone who doesn't want to wait for me to get it up ;)
I've had a lot of shit on my plate to deal with the last month so if someone can just make sure to drop me a friendly reminder when this airs I will get it up for everyone else ;)

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

#56 whatsername

whatsername

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:15 PM

so this Elvira is going to air this weekend? Well then what copy do you guys want? I have custom DVD-R that I get for each episode that airs and then I also get a regular avi/xvid encode? Unfortunately the one person I know of who does capture them looks like they have their DVR set to VHS mode or something as they're a bit grainy. If no one else comes up with a better copy though I should have us all covered ;)

my hero!

#57 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,789 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

So who's going to look up when this airs and send that friendly reminder to Uncle? ;)

#58 thee radical eclectic

thee radical eclectic

White Blood Cells

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,754 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:22 PM

i think our network has some sort of National Weather Service test or local power outtage relative to a dropped transponder event planned for the occasion ... at least it always feels that way ... i am already looking forward to being pissed at missing it

Edited by thee radical eclectic, 24 February 2011 - 05:24 PM.

#59 Go Go Harlem Baby

Go Go Harlem Baby

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:46 PM

So who's going to look up when this airs and send that friendly reminder to Uncle? ;)

I think the show is on Fridays at 2am and Sundays at 1am or something...don't quote me on that...there are surprisingly few details about the show (that I could initially find). When do you want the reminder Uncle Jerk? before or after? and thanks again for all the taped/recorded/captured greatness you bring us :D

#60 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:13 PM

let me know right after if air so I can just start checking in on the place where it's posted and get on that sucker ASAP since it takes me a long while to get shit uploaded thanks :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users