42 replies to this topic

#1 barrowc

barrowc

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,285 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:45 AM

Please post all reviews, setlists, photos, etc., in this thread only please. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

#2 Angelina79

Angelina79

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,994 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:13 AM

On my way to tulsa now. Soooo excited!

#3 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,716 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:17 AM

Hope you have an amazing time! Drive safely so you can come back and tell us all about it :D

#4 oojavaguru

oojavaguru

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:19 AM

I'll be there. But I am at work now and then will head up from Oklahoma City. I'll have a Smashing Pumpkins shirt on, in case anyone from the board is there.

#5 Angelina79

Angelina79

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,994 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:25 AM

I have on my Tin Knocker shirt. Say hi if you see me! I'll probably get in line around 5 since it doesn't look like I'm gonna get early entry via the vault.

#6 Angelina79

Angelina79

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,994 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:50 AM

Ok, I take it back. Just got an email from the vault people saying I got early entry. I can bring a guest so if anyone wants to get in the venue 5 minutes early, come find me & you can be my guest. :-)

#7 xina

xina

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:03 AM

i am driving up from Dallas so i am not sure when i will arrive. would love to take you up on the offer Angelina (that is so sweet of you :)), but i'll be there with my dude. maybe we'll see ya'll around/during or after the show.

#8 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:44 AM

Glad to see that so many people from the board are gonig to make it - everyone drive safe and take lots of pictures, 'kay? Oh and most importantly - have tons'o'fun for those of us that can't make it :P

#9 XCyclone

XCyclone

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:58 AM

hmm, im wondering if i should leave earlier now. when are people gonna start lining up? and whats this about the Vault getting early access? and i will have some awesome HD photos later. hopefully i get to the front >_<

#10 oojavaguru

oojavaguru

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

i am driving up from Dallas so i am not sure when i will arrive. would love to take you up on the offer Angelina (that is so sweet of you :)), but i'll be there with my dude. maybe we'll see ya'll around/during or after the show.

I have the early Vault access too and can take a guest...so maybe we can all help each other out...(1 take you, 1 takes your "dude" (you are dating Jeffery Labowski?))

#11 kidlego

kidlego

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:37 PM

Heading up from the OKC area soon with my wife. Can't wait to see them again. Hopefully there will be a new print to buy and a cool new shirt.

#12 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:57 PM

I have the early Vault access too and can take a guest...so maybe we can all help each other out...(1 take you, 1 takes your "dude" (you are dating Jeffery Labowski?))

The Dude is abided :lol:

#13 kidlego

kidlego

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 03:20 PM

Just heard Gasoline on DW's vault page. Hell yeah. It will sound so good tonight, backed with a little Jawbreaker

See everybody tonight.

Joe Mommas beforehand for a little Highlife drinking .

#14 Angelina79

Angelina79

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,994 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

That works for me. Hopefully we all meet up in time!

#15 oojavaguru

oojavaguru

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:49 PM

That works for me. Hopefully we all meet up in time!

That is too far from the venue from what localites in line have told me. What is wrong with the hunt club or other close bars?

#16 mittensonfire

mittensonfire

Little Room Lunatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,394 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:52 PM

I'm jealous of everybody who gets to hang out with "Angelina79."

#17 Angelina79

Angelina79

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,994 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:29 PM

Aww, Tim! I'm jealous of anyone that gets to hang out with you too! :wub:

#18 oojavaguru

oojavaguru

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:30 PM

Mad props to Ben!! Having a vault membership gave angelina and I early access. They have a poster limited to just 79 copies that was 30 dollars and a sea of cowards download card which allowed you to get the album now. After getting merch we all got on the rail and have a front row seat to the show. People from kansas, arkansas, texas and oklahoma here making the crowd electric and excited for the show to start. Hopefully the show starts on time

#19 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 08:01 PM

I know I'm going to sound insane but if you end up with a download card I would love to get one - I don't need the song - you can download it and I have no interest in doing so, it's just I have a nice big collection of those voucher thingies and not a single TMR one, if you think you can help PM me - oh and of course boys and girls, have mucho fun :D (and takes lots of pics ;) )

#20 Leanne012

Leanne012

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:58 AM

My first DW show and it was FANTASTIC. We were over at the left side, probably 2nd or 3rd row and right before the encore, we were at the railing. Dean knocked over his keyboard at the end of the last song. Wish I could have met up with a couple of you but we didn't get there until 730-745.  The Ettes were pretty good as well.

Edited by Leanne012, 23 April 2010 - 07:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users