9 replies to this topic

#1 barrowc

barrowc

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,285 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:24 PM

Please post all reviews, setlists, photos, etc., in this thread only please. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

#2 nilly6

nilly6

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:05 PM

Please post all reviews, setlists, photos, etc., in this thread only please. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

I got early entry so I'll be there front and center (I hope)!!

#3 ACE10

ACE10

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:11 AM

I have the setlist as:

Forever My Queen
60 Feet Tall (Allison drops mic off front of stage. lol)
HYFTH
You Just Can't Win
So Far Fron Your Weapon
Blue Blood Bues
Die By The Drop
Jawbreaker
Hustle & Cuss
New Pony
Will There Be Enough Water? (Awesome solos by Jack)
Encore
ICLAB
I Can't Hear You
TMLYM

No Horse was played but i forgot exactly when. The band was still on fire tonight. Jack and Dean were killing it!

#4 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,303 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:22 AM

nice setlist. glad you had a good show.

#5 Bluey

Bluey

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:17 AM

Thanks for the set list - would No Horse following Blue Blood Blues sound about right?

Edited by Bluey, 17 April 2010 - 10:40 AM.

#6 ACE10

ACE10

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:54 AM

Thanks for the set list - would No Horse following Blue Blood Blues sound about right?

Yeah that sounds right

#7 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,716 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:03 PM

No photos? No reviews...?

#8 ms8shaw

ms8shaw

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:01 AM

I hated this crowd. I got early entry both nights and enjoyed the immediate folks with me but other wise everyone else I encountered could go sit on a stick and twirl. People were pushy and feeling like they were owed something. I hate more than anything the shorties who get there late then push to the front and complain cause they still can't see. Guess what?! I had early entry and still get there at like 4pm, so if you are super worried about seeing-get in line sweetie! Complaining about it and being a douche won't get you very far in my book.

That being said, the band was CRAZY tonight!!! Dean was rocking the keyboards during the encore and I thought they were going to fall over at one point. It was rad! I love the chemistry between him and Alison, it reminds me of her and Jamie together. Not as good, but good none the less. :)

Another tight night overall, the band was in sync. I think JL comes alive more in this band than I have ever seen him before. It is really a pleasure to see. He is all over his area of the stage-I love it!!!

During HYFTH Alison accidentally dropped the mic when she leaned over the monitors right in front of us. Gave a cute girlish grin and let the crowd fill in the rest of the line while the security gave it back to her. It was a funny and sweet moment for her. Kinda broke the badass persona for a moment, but hey she is human so it was endearing to see.

I loved the setlist and the band but I seriously HATED the crowd. Why do people feel entitled to push and get to the front when they didn't wait for it? Why do they think they deserve anything at all? Why not just relax and dance and enjoy the show from wherever you land according to when you get to the show? Why make people who have waited for hours suffer because you are inconsiderate? I don't get it.

Out of the two nights, I think I like Thursday better only because the crowd was so much more respectful.

OH, and the poster for this night was the ghoul girl. The merch guy accidentally sold it the first night and caught it about 1/2 way through then started selling the ghoul pope poster after that. The pope was not available on night #2 though.

#9 PeterH

PeterH

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:14 PM

I can't agree more!

So what were the differences during the shows exactly? I can't remember what has been played after three minutes or so. I seem to have in my mind that 2 songs or so were changed, excluding the first which we didn't get during the first show. I really don't like the men in black ignoring the fans who just want to get a setlist. Hopefully some complete recordings will show up.

Can't wait for the album and the next shows... obviously :P

#10 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:23 PM

Hopefully some complete recordings will show up.

I second that emotion ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users