12 replies to this topic

#1 barrowc

barrowc

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,285 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

Please post all reviews, setlists, photos, etc., in this thread only please. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

#2 The Metallurgist

The Metallurgist

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:12 AM

Another awesome night tonight!! :lol: Pretty similar setlist to last night but we got one extra - child of a few hours - completely spot-on perfect. As I was wandering down to the gig I had thought that the previous night was pretty much as good as it could get - I WAS WRONG! Dean didn't treat his Gretch like a lady so much tonight and was a level above Jack and Alison in my opinion - tonight was even better again - keep 'em coming guys!!! :wub:

#3 The Metallurgist

The Metallurgist

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:18 AM

And I think just as importantly to add - Street Chant are getting better every time also - they kicked @ss tonight

#4 cheriebobbins

cheriebobbins

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,318 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:25 AM

aww thats so great, child of a few hours is a good one. Dean outshone tonight? how was LJ, Alison and Jack? I wished i was there. did see Jack on modblast at like 4-430 when he was still in his hotel room so its all good.

#5 The Metallurgist

The Metallurgist

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:44 AM

aww thats so great, child of a few hours is a good one. Dean outshone tonight? how was LJ, Alison and Jack? I wished i was there. did see Jack on modblast at like 4-430 when he was still in his hotel room so its all good.

The other 3 were just as good as last night - I think the guys took it easier today from the sounds of it - TomIII got a photo with Jack and said he met Dean also and a girl who was at the front of the line each night got a photo with each Jack and LJ. Some crazy guy at the end of the show managed to jump on stage and chase them back into the green room before security noticed - just to hand them some note. I know when I tell all the people I've met so far I'm going around to watch all the shows, I worry they think I'm a bit too full on, but I like to think there is a line I draw as far as crazy levels go....

#6 cheriebobbins

cheriebobbins

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,318 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:18 AM

hahaha like they are gonna wanna talk to someone who chases them down,.. goodness, thats nice that they posed with some people though,
i wonder which girl that was at the front of the line, i was talking to a few of them after the show...

#7 hannibal_lusty

hannibal_lusty

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:08 PM

Oh I forgot there was another one!

#8 ThomasIII

ThomasIII

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:32 AM

The other 3 were just as good as last night - I think the guys took it easier today from the sounds of it - TomIII got a photo with Jack and said he met Dean also and a girl who was at the front of the line each night got a photo with each Jack and LJ. Some crazy guy at the end of the show managed to jump on stage and chase them back into the green room before security noticed - just to hand them some note. I know when I tell all the people I've met so far I'm going around to watch all the shows, I worry they think I'm a bit too full on, but I like to think there is a line I draw as far as crazy levels go....

hahahah yeah how funny was that guy, so determined. I waited 2 and a half hours after the show at the side door, made some new friends and a roadie told us they would be out real soon. Guess they left another way. Then we had to walk back to Stkilda which took 2 hours but it was all worth it. I'll post some of my photos soon. Cheers to Metallurgist for the early entry on the night

#9 ThomasIII

ThomasIII

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:28 AM

heres my photos from both melbourne nights if anyone wants to check them out

Friday 19th
http://www.facebook....08&l=4a8b375e82

Saturday 20th
http://www.facebook....08&l=0c8cf94fd3

#10 cheriebobbins

cheriebobbins

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,318 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:36 AM

thanks for sharing

#11 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,303 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:43 AM

heres my photos from both melbourne nights if anyone wants to check them out

Friday 19th
http://www.facebook....08&l=4a8b375e82

Saturday 20th
http://www.facebook....08&l=0c8cf94fd3

Oh, these are great. Jacks got a new do and LJ is sporting some new facial hair along with a new do. Thanks so much for sharing Posted Image . I can't wait to hear the new LP. Is there a release date as of yet?

Hey Thomas, were's your avatar man?

#12 The Metallurgist

The Metallurgist

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

Oh, these are great. Jacks got a new do and LJ is sporting some new facial hair along with a new do. Thanks so much for sharing Posted Image . I can't wait to hear the new LP. Is there a release date as of yet?

I was gonna say that both Jack's had gotten haircuts on Saturday, but wasn't sure - so there you go - hope all you girls are happy now

#13 ThomasIII

ThomasIII

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:27 AM

hmm it doesn't seem to be showing up, tried reuploading it but didn't work :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users