250 replies to this topic

#241 Lux White

Lux White

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:06 PM

From what i read of Jack's transcript on Modblast today, maybe he was ignoring everyone's questions about the bloody picture as it might have something to do with the live third man venue he mentioned? It could've been a pic taken while working on the venue? I don't know just a guess that it somehow links and he can't tell us about it yet...

Where is this transcript you speak of?

#242 WanderingStranger

WanderingStranger

Asked To Be Deleted

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:08 PM

From what i read of Jack's transcript on Modblast today, maybe he was ignoring everyone's questions about the bloody picture as it might have something to do with the live third man venue he mentioned? It could've been a pic taken while working on the venue? I don't know just a guess that it somehow links and he can't tell us about it yet...

I took that it might have something to do with The Dead Weather if the album or first single is called "blue blood blues".

#243 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:08 PM

I was wondering the same thing, haven't seen it myself...

#244 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:10 PM

I took that it might have something to do with The Dead Weather

You don't think he's just messing with us? That's the feeling I get at this point...

#245 WanderingStranger

WanderingStranger

Asked To Be Deleted

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:12 PM

I was wondering the same thing, haven't seen it myself...

In the vault thread.

You don't think he's just messing with us? That's the feeling I get at this point...

No, I don't think he's messing with us. I think he'd have better things to do with his time other than mess with a whole bunch of people on the internet.
I think he was showing us that something is happening but he can't say yet. Gotta tell at the right time.

Edited by WanderingStranger, 24 January 2010 - 12:13 PM.

#246 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:15 PM

In the vault thread.

I am a lazy lazy man, link? :P

No, I don't think he's messing with us. I think he'd have better things to do with his time other than mess with a whole bunch of people on the internet.
I think he was showing us that something is happening but he can't say yet. Gotta tell at the right time.

That would be nice, don't know if I buy it. but he is a busy busy man. Hope he wasn't just messing with us....

#247 WanderingStranger

WanderingStranger

Asked To Be Deleted

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:19 PM

That would be nice, don't know if I buy it. but he is a busy busy man. Hope he wasn't just messing with us....

A link!? oh dear. :lol:
http://littleroom.wh...c=64585&st=1620

and ok.
I don't blame him one bit if he has a little fun teasing us all with hints of upcoming projects. Makes it interesting.

Edited by WanderingStranger, 24 January 2010 - 12:20 PM.

#248 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:24 PM

I don't know if I blame him, just gets a little annoying to me personally, but then again if I quit paying so much attention to all this little shit I wouldn't have to worry about it, so really I have no one else to blame but myself :lol:
Thanks for the link :wub:

#249 Thee Mirror Man

Thee Mirror Man

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:26 PM

Thank you for paying attention.

#250 cheriebobbins

cheriebobbins

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,318 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 04:55 AM

^^^Hahahaha! Posted Image who's that?.. that you Jack... ( Posted Image) nevermind it was funny anyways

I think he was giving hints... pretending he doesn't know what your talking about but then giving indirect hints... because it's more fun than a direct answer?

I took that it might have something to do with The Dead Weather if the album or first single is called "blue blood blues".

I think it might be that or a music video clip... or both...

I don't know if I blame him, just gets a little annoying to me personally, but then again if I quit paying so much attention to all this little shit I wouldn't have to worry about it, so really I have no one else to blame but myself :lol:

aww, you seem to get frustrated by it huh? I dont feel annoyed. I feel stimulated. It's like a challenge, a puzzle to solve....

anyway I was just reading an interview

Everything has meaning for us. We never once would say, Let's take a photo like this because it looks cool. We'd never pick an image alone that looks cool but has no depth to it at all.

sure it's about the white stripes, but still...

Edited by cheriebobbins, 25 January 2010 - 06:31 AM.

#251 WanderingStranger

WanderingStranger

Asked To Be Deleted

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:41 AM

Thank you for paying attention.

you're welcome....if you were talking to me.

Everything has meaning for us. We never once would say, Let's take a photo like this because it looks cool. We'd never pick an image alone that looks cool but has no depth to it at all.

yes yes yes. exactly!

Edited by WanderingStranger, 25 January 2010 - 07:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users