2 replies to this topic

#1 Death Letter Blues

Death Letter Blues

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,770 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 06:38 PM

Probably not breaking news if the new vault releases are announced on some sort of a schedule.... Anyway,  I would like to say that I may have gotten a hint about at least one thing inside the new package. I called to cancel my vault subscription today. After I cancelled the subscription, I told the lady that I am only interested in WS live releases. She said that I would want to check out this new release. I am hoping that means their is at least one new WS live show in vault 35. My fingers and toes are crossed. Of course, if that is the case, I will have to renew my vault description. It would be nice if TMR would announce the vault release and then maybe allow a week to pass before they auto-bill.... That would give time for the vault members to decide if they want the new package. 

Cheers! :)

DLB 

#2 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,845 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:59 PM

Your billing depends on your sign-up date and has nothing to do with the date of the announcement.. If you signed up at the beginning of the month when they announce packages, that's when they're going to bill you. If you do choose renew for Vault 35, wait until the third week or so of the month to do it. That way you'll always be auto-billed later in the month of the announcement and will always have time to cancel between the announcement and the payment deadline.

Edited by Kali Durga, 05 January 2018 - 10:00 PM.

#3 Death Letter Blues

Death Letter Blues

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,770 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:44 AM

Your billing depends on your sign-up date and has nothing to do with the date of the announcement.. If you signed up at the beginning of the month when they announce packages, that's when they're going to bill you. If you do choose renew for Vault 35, wait until the third week or so of the month to do it. That way you'll always be auto-billed later in the month of the announcement and will always have time to cancel between the announcement and the payment deadline.

What you said makes sense but apparently the next vault announcement is coming out later at least compared to the last time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users