6 replies to this topic

#1 Death Letter Blues

Death Letter Blues

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:45 AM

A new (to me) band that has had the top mainstream rock song for the past 5 weeks. 

#2 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,181 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:22 AM

Groovy^^^^^ little tunes... Hum...who does he sound like? :lol:

#3 Death Letter Blues

Death Letter Blues

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:17 PM

Groovy^^^^^ little tunes... Hum...who does he sound like? :lol:

Some people say Robert Plant. They may be right. ;)

#4 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,181 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:02 AM

just a tiny bit.........

See what I just did there?! He's got a rock'in voice but he just needs a few lessons. So much power that it gets away from him at times. If that band can write they will be something. Good find, thanks for sharing DLB and it's good to see you around these parts again :)!!!!!!

#5 Death Letter Blues

Death Letter Blues

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:14 PM

.... See what I just did there?! He's got a rock'in voice but he just needs a few lessons. So much power that it gets away from him at times. If that band can write they will be something. Good find, thanks for sharing DLB and it's good to see you around these parts again :)!!!!!!

When I heard Highway Tune on the radio, I had to find out who they were. They already have a record deal and have released a four track EP which I just bought on eBay. They are playing at small clubs and all of those shows are sold out. :)

Edited by Death Letter Blues, 15 October 2017 - 07:15 PM.

#6 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,181 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:19 AM

Very cool!!! Hope you get to see them very soon!!!! Someone will pick them up as an opener ;)

#7 Death Letter Blues

Death Letter Blues

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:55 AM

Very cool!!! Hope you get to see them very soon!!!! Someone will pick them up as an opener ;)

I could have saw them last night but they were part of 'Freaker's Ball' which is sort of like a one day Halloween festival with several bands. It has been going on for years. I think they were an odd fit for the rest of the bands that were playing and I had no desire to be a part of a crowd that might hurt me, lol. :)

They are headlining the small club dates and they are playing at the Bowery Ballroom in New York. You might remember that TWS played there. :)

One more thing! You might want to check out TWS media thread if you want some live unofficially released shows. It was recently revamped. :)

Cheers! 

DLB

Edited by Death Letter Blues, 16 October 2017 - 08:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users