#1 sammyroks13

sammyroks13

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

Hi everybody,

My name is Samantha (or SammyRoks!!!!). I am 28 and from Seattle, WA, USA. I am the hugest fan of Jack White. I love his voice, his looks, his style of music that he plays.........just completely infatuated with the man. I have always been a fan of the White Stripes, and now that Jack has come into his own, I think he is just soaring. I found this site and thought it would be cool to chat with other people that are fans of his/The White Stripes.

I play the drums myself and want to learn the guitar. I have always had a love of music. I played for my youth group/church for many years. Now, I work in customer service billing/discounting for AT&T. I also go to school for business management. My supreme goal is to see Jack in concert. I would probably faint, but someday I want to make that dream come true. He was playing in Eastern WA last night, then in Oregon tomorrow. Both shows I could not go to, he is just too popular for me. I hope to see him, though.

I know I sound completely obsessed........haha..............I think after looking at a few of his videos and thirdmanrecords.com, I'm Jackified right now.

That's me, Thanks!

Samantha

#2 Elixir_Sue

Elixir_Sue

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:03 AM

Hello Samantha! Welcome to the Little Room!

We're all obsessed, so you're not going to stand out as some kind of weirdo here. Jump into the conversations right away!

#3 whatsername

whatsername

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:38 AM

Hey Samantha! Welcome :)

I'm in Seattle too. I also was not able to see him at the Gorge which was killing me. I did go to the Nashville shows so I can't complain!

Welcome to Jackified. It's a fun ride.

#4 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,303 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

It is a fun ride indeed. Glad to have you aboard and here's to hoping that you see a show in the very near future!!!!

#5 thee radical eclectic

thee radical eclectic

White Blood Cells

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,754 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:56 AM

hey sammy.... welcome to the little room where we try to work on something good!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introduction, new, Jack White

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users