10 replies to this topic

#1 Twist of Denial

Twist of Denial

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:52 AM

Today seems like a good day for them to announce it.

#2 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,766 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:42 PM

Anytime between now and Monday would be fine with me.  

#3 DerSchubert

DerSchubert

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:01 AM

There's no official announcement for non-Vault members yet, but I think it was already posted in the vault exclusive page? 

15873369_10154271362856274_6987973657596

I've seen large discussions on Facebook whether this is a huge disappointment or not, I'm not a huge fan of her music, but the package itself seems solid to me  :)

#4 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,766 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:11 AM

I'm ecstatic about it because I was at that show at the Hamilton on 11/9  :)

#5 wsjack3

wsjack3

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:18 PM

I unsubbed, need to save some cash and a none Jack Vault was a good chance for that.

From what I've seen of her, she's great but I don't know her music that much.

#6 angelos

angelos

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:28 AM

i have a Jack Holga camera (without package). I will trade it for this Vault. If anyone is interested PM me

#7 Twist of Denial

Twist of Denial

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:16 PM

I'm on the fence with this one.  I don't think it's a bad package, and I just started listening to her a few weeks ago.  I like her album, but for me "Hands of Time" stands out way above the rest.  

I think I'd enjoy having the package, but I'm in the habit of generally asking myself: do I need it?  Especially with records, and my collection piling up these days.  Any Jack White release through the vault would be special to me, where as this would seem interesting but not necessarily special.  

I'm gonna have to think about it over the next few days.

#8 Ak1nney

Ak1nney

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,458 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:18 PM

I'm on the fence with this one.  I don't think it's a bad package, and I just started listening to her a few weeks ago.  I like her album, but for me "Hands of Time" stands out way above the rest.  

I think I'd enjoy having the package, but I'm in the habit of generally asking myself: do I need it?  Especially with records, and my collection piling up these days.  Any Jack White release through the vault would be special to me, where as this would seem interesting but not necessarily special.  

I'm gonna have to think about it over the next few days.

That is similar to my feelings. I also wish I was a little more stable financially, so that helps me make the decision a little bit easier haha.

#9 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,766 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:04 AM

If anyone's interested, here's Margo's Tiny Desk Concert performance, which was recorded the morning of the day of the show at the Hamilton.  A lot of this feeling carried over into the show that night--  http://www.npr.org/2...ny-desk-concert

#10 looktouch

looktouch

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:49 PM

i have a Jack Holga camera (without package). I will trade it for this Vault. If anyone is interested PM me

Oh!! 😳 I always wanted a Jack Holga camera but when I finally came around to ordering one they had already been discontinued. 😠☹️ That was my fault

#11 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,156 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:16 AM

If anyone's interested, here's Margo's Tiny Desk Concert performance, which was recorded the morning of the day of the show at the Hamilton.  A lot of this feeling carried over into the show that night--  http://www.npr.org/2...ny-desk-concert

Thanks Tam. Looking forward to the package after this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users