#1 andersondebbie

andersondebbie

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Hey everyone,

I have always been a huge White Stripes/Jack White fan. I traveled to Atlantic City a few years ago just to see them at the HOB. It is hard to rival Jack's vocal and guitar licks. Anyway, I just returned from the Kiss Kruise and saw this awesome band from England called Leogun. The lead singer/guitarist (Tommy Smith) so reminds me of Jack. At the beginning of the cruise, there were only a handful of us at their show. By the end of the cruise, the show was packed with Paul Stanley of Kiss and DocMcGhee watching. I really think Jack (and all of you) need to check this band out.

#2 Okudzhava

Okudzhava

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 332 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

Nah.

#3 andersondebbie

andersondebbie

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

Your loss...

#4 wewil

wewil

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

Hey everyone,

I have always been a huge White Stripes/Jack White fan. I traveled to Atlantic City a few years ago just to see them at the HOB. It is hard to rival Jack's vocal and guitar licks. Anyway, I just returned from the Kiss Kruise and saw this awesome band from England called Leogun. The lead singer/guitarist (Tommy Smith) so reminds me of Jack. At the beginning of the cruise, there were only a handful of us at their show. By the end of the cruise, the show was packed with Paul Stanley of Kiss and DocMcGhee watching. I really think Jack (and all of you) need to check this band out.

hi,

i don't think so..

Edited by wewil, 22 November 2012 - 06:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users