#1 YDKWLI

YDKWLI

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:04 AM

Hi everyone,

I’ve been around here since april this year and I feel like I’m kind of late to this party… I was really getting into The White Stripes and other Jack related things around the time he announced his hiatus from touring. So my first Jack related live experience has yet to come… But luckily I found this forum with this great archive of live performances and info, which will keep me busy and excited till then! Funny thing is "My Doorbell” was kind of my high school anthem back in 2005, it’s a shame I didn’t dig deeper into their music at that time.

Hopefully 2016 will bring us a lot to share and get excited about! Happy New Year everyone!

#2 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,684 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 10:46 AM

Good to "meet" you, and happy new year to you, as well.  And when it comes to a Jack White addiction, I firmly believe in better late than never.

#3 macwacky

macwacky

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,237 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:40 PM

Welcome--I understand how you feel. I was blown away by FILWAG back in 2002, but for some reason, didn't manically dig deeper into it, which I what I usually do. It took 4 years before I got irrevocably revved.

#4 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

Welcome.

#5 YDKWLI

YDKWLI

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

Thank you!

Good to "meet" you, and happy new year to you, as well.  And when it comes to a Jack White addiction, I firmly believe in better late than never.

You are absolutely right!

#6 matthewvh

matthewvh

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:36 PM

Welcome! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users