RyanS

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:00 AM

I swear to God this is my last video!

Hustle and Cuss

I found it on my phone last night while showing someone a bit of the show.

#42 cheriebobbins

cheriebobbins

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,318 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:03 PM

ha! thanks for sharing, I love videos.

#43 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:54 AM

Post my last video

The Difference Between Us

I will look into the file sharing sites. The videos are in 720p, so they are stupid huge in their raw format haha.

Thanks for the suggestions.

no problem at all take your time and I will hope to see links to them here sometime - HD videos are always so nice to have, thanks for posting again :wub:

#44 shawnknight

shawnknight

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

I know all of the posters were numbered, but maybe it's just hard to see. It is written in pencil in a dark corner of the art, so take a look again to make sure it isn't there. If it really isn't numbered then it is the only one and somehow slipped thru the cracks. If that's the case, my bad! :(

www.pinkyblaster.com

I was at the First Avenue show last year too. I would say that last night was at least on par with it.

I really like the poster, but I would've liked if they were numbered (unless mine was the only one that wasn't?).

As for the actual show, I didn't really like SOC (liked 3 of the songs) so I was hoping that the songs from it would do something for me live, but they didn't. I was happy that they played Jawbreaker (my favorite from SOC). The Encore is what made the night for me. I was so pumped as soon as I heard the intro for Bone House! IMO, it is their best live song next to Will There Be Enough Water.

Overall, good show. Definitely worth the hearing damage (i really should start wearing earplugs to shows) and Allison was looking even better than the other two times that I've seen her!

Oh, have they been playing No Hassle Night on this tour? That song was really good when I saw them last year.

#45 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,187 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:56 PM

WOW!! Thanks for all of the videos RyanS. Your phone didn't do a bad job at all Posted Image

#46 Daniel Lioneye

Daniel Lioneye

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:02 PM

I know all of the posters were numbered, but maybe it's just hard to see. It is written in pencil in a dark corner of the art, so take a look again to make sure it isn't there. If it really isn't numbered then it is the only one and somehow slipped thru the cracks. If that's the case, my bad! :(

www.pinkyblaster.com

Ah there it is, 118/150.
Other posters from shows that I have are numbered on the back so I didn't even think to look on the front :lol:

Love the poster!

#47 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:35 PM

WOW!! Thanks for all of the videos RyanS. Your phone didn't do a bad job at all Posted Image

Phones have come a long way haven't they? Can't wait till you get download links posted, thanks again for sharing :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users