#21 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:25 PM

oh no, i'm wrong :(

I thought it was in April :P April 14th is when they play right?

#22 sk8r408

sk8r408

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:04 PM

What are the chances of a Glasshouse pre-show on 4.16.10?

Zero. They are playing at The Fillmore in S.F. that night.

Edited by sk8r408, 08 February 2010 - 02:04 PM.

#23 sk8r408

sk8r408

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:10 PM

It's this week! I can't wait!

#24 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:47 PM

hope they stream it - have fun at the show and take lots of pictures :lol:

#25 sk8r408

sk8r408

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:12 PM

I know they are broadcasting some Coachella sets here. I don't have facebook, so I'm not sure if it lists what artists are playing.

#26 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:04 PM

sweet thanks for the link :wub:

#27 sk8r408

sk8r408

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:04 PM

Coachella set times have been released. The Dead Weather will be headlining the Outdoor Theater stage! There set time is 11:05pm-Midnight. Awesome news, this means they can really play as long as they want.

#28 hobogirl923

hobogirl923

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 257 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:09 PM

I just won 2 tickets to Coachella! Now to figure out lodging.... anyone have a spare corner on their campsite for my friend Natalie and I to pitch a tent?

#29 sk8r408

sk8r408

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:20 PM

Found more streaming links, and one confirms that The Dead Weather will be streaming!

Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival : Show
The 11th Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival happening Friday, April 16, Saturday April 17 and Sunday, April 18, at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California. Over 130 acts will perform on multiple stages and feature a mix of music including V CAST artists, The Dead Weather, De La Sol, The Specials, Echo and The Bunnymen and More.

http://products.veri...y&keyword=Music

Links to the myspace and facebook streams...
http://www.coachella...oadcast/webcast

I just won 2 tickets to Coachella! Now to figure out lodging.... anyone have a spare corner on their campsite for my friend Natalie and I to pitch a tent?

That's awesome!! I won my ticket too. We are camping offsite at Lake Cahuilla. I haven't been able to get a hold of a couple people that are supposed to be camping with us. If they bail you can probably camp with us (my girlfriend and I). I'll let you know when I talk to them. Good luck otherwise. You might want to try here...
http://www.coachella...display.php?f=5

#30 hobogirl923

hobogirl923

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 257 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

Found more streaming links, and one confirms that The Dead Weather will be streaming!

http://products.veri...y&keyword=Music

Links to the myspace and facebook streams...
http://www.coachella...oadcast/webcast

That's awesome!! I won my ticket too. We are camping offsite at Lake Cahuilla. I haven't been able to get a hold of a couple people that are supposed to be camping with us. If they bail you can probably camp with us (my girlfriend and I). I'll let you know when I talk to them. Good luck otherwise. You might want to try here...
http://www.coachella...display.php?f=5

Where'd you win yours? I got mine from an online contest on Star 98.7 (radio station.) Thanks for the potential camping offer- let me know! I'll check out that thread too. I wish I'd found out sooner- I'd never leave something like this until the last second!

#31 sk8r408

sk8r408

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:32 PM

Where'd you win yours? I got mine from an online contest on Star 98.7 (radio station.) Thanks for the potential camping offer- let me know! I'll check out that thread too. I wish I'd found out sooner- I'd never leave something like this until the last second!

I won a retro poster design contest on the Coachella website. Yeah, it will be kinda tough trying to find a spot this close to the festival. I know the onsite camping is sold out, and so are most of the hotels. You can also try these other offsite camping spots, I camped at Salton Sea one year. It's not close but it worked.

Edited by sk8r408, 14 April 2010 - 03:32 PM.

#32 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:38 PM

thanks so much for keeping me up to date on that - I got some new ripping material so I am going to give getting this one copied a shot :lol:
and congrats of n the tickets - nice scores! :wub:

Edited by spastic.jerk, 14 April 2010 - 03:38 PM.

#33 jokrogel

jokrogel

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:44 PM

Gary Numan is playing the day after TDW. Maybe they will do Are Friends Electric? together <_< .

#34 sk8r408

sk8r408

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:52 PM

Gary Numan is playing the day after TDW. Maybe they will do Are Friends Electric? together <_< .

The Dead Weather will be in Vegas.

Also, no Jack with Jay-Z Friday since The Dead Weather will be in S.F.

Edited by sk8r408, 14 April 2010 - 03:53 PM.

#35 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

you put the kibosh on collaborations there - sorry couldn't help myself :lol:

#36 Ak1nney

Ak1nney

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,458 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:11 PM

I hope this whole streaming through facebook crap works well... I LOVE webcasts and I don't want it ruined lol.

The whole 5gum shit is annoying tho, so I'm just hoping to get some sort of schedule from it... I guess the Dead Weather will be on at 11 PST?

Wait, is that 2 am Eastern? Holy shit, works for me tho.

Edited by Ak1nney, 15 April 2010 - 06:42 PM.

#37 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:05 PM

I am terrible at times and shit as well, so if anyone who is good with that kind of thing can post when it should be on for what timezones that woudl be awesome, I am going to try and capture this one so if I get it in time and everything works out I will have something to share here finally, now all I gotta do is make sure to tune in at the right time :ph34r:

#38 jokrogel

jokrogel

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:39 AM

I won't have the chance to watch it. I'll be at our summer cottage without an internet connection. Will someone record the video of the webcast, please?

#39 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:42 PM

I won't have the chance to watch it. I'll be at our summer cottage without an internet connection. Will someone record the video of the webcast, please?

I am terrible at times and shit as well, so if anyone who is good with that kind of thing can post when it should be on for what timezones that woudl be awesome, I am going to try and capture this one so if I get it in time and everything works out I will have something to share here finally, now all I gotta do is make sure to tune in at the right time :ph34r:

figure out what time it will be on in Illinois and I will do my damnedest. ;)

#40 jpscool4u

jpscool4u

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:45 PM

All the webcast set times are here: http://174.121.168.8...e/schedule.html

Add 2 hours for Central time, and 3 hours for Eastern. So the Dead Weather will PLAY at 11:05:05am Central, and 2:05am Eastern. The webcast is on Myspace and Facebook. They said they're having 3 camera angles for each band, and an option for HD. So could you just capture the HD stream?

I'm gonna try and catch as many sets as I can this weekend, but I don't think I'll be able to get all the ones that I want.

Would you be able to capture another set for me (us!)? Or tell me what software to use, if I can figure it out I'll do it myself (can't tonight though)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users