12 replies to this topic

#1 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,669 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 08:48 AM

The setlist-fm widget is still not working for me, so the setlist will be here--  https://www.setlist....d-23931047.html

#2 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,669 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:33 AM

Photos are up at the Racs website. I love the lighting on this tour, it makes Swanson's photos really great--  https://theraconteur...auckland-041619

#3 wgorans

wgorans

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:04 AM

Are all the overseas shows using Yondr pouches this tour or can we expect videos to surface?

I agree with you, Kali. The pictures are looking really good.

#4 CHEEKY

CHEEKY

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:31 AM

Videos are on that link https://www.setlist....d-23931047.html

Click play on a song.

Well this one anyway 

Edited by CHEEKY, 16 April 2019 - 09:33 AM.

#5 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,669 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 12:11 PM

Thanks for the video!!

Are all the overseas shows using Yondr pouches this tour or can we expect videos to surface?

I agree with you, Kali. The pictures are looking really good.

As far as I know, they're using Yondr pouches for headlining shows but not for festivals. 

#6 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,669 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 06:25 PM

Well this one anyway 

I totally wasn't paying attention earlier, since I was at work and distracted. That video is from the 10th anniversary show at TMR.

#7 jeffica

jeffica

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:29 PM

(Long time lurker emerges..)

I was at this show, it was absolutely incredible. To see them at such a tiny venue is something I never thought would be possible! They all looked to be genuinely enjoying themselves a huge amount, which was really endearing (moment that sticks out was just before Jack's piano solo in YDUM, everyone was screaming so loud that he just sort of stopped with one eyebrow raised, looking back over his shoulder like he was trying not to laugh out loud...)

As a general rule NZ crowds tend to be pretty subdued compared to overseas ones, but there was a whole lot of loud love in that room last night. It's been a while since NZ had something to be overly joyous about....

((Also to answer the question about Yondr pouches, they didn't arrive in time, but we were all expecting them to. Their ?tour manager got up on stage and just briefly said that they'd still like us to keep phones away if possible & for the most part I think people obeyed that, I didn't see any which is pretty unusual for that venue))

EDIT: oh lawdy you know you're getting old when your account has a 5 year old tumblr link and freaking kings of leon lyrics in it hahahaha

Edited by jeffica, 16 April 2019 - 10:30 PM.

#8 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,669 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:58 AM

Awesome to hear from you, jeffica, thanks for the review!  What'd you think of the new songs?

#9 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,669 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 12:58 PM

Another review of this show, with pics by a non-official photographer-- https://www.ambientl...ckland-nz-2019/

#10 CHEEKY

CHEEKY

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 03:00 PM

I totally wasn't paying attention earlier, since I was at work and distracted. That video is from the 10th anniversary show at TMR.

Thanks for clarifying. I didn't know where it was from. 

#11 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,183 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:54 PM

#12 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,183 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 10:13 PM

Tam, I can't quite figure out why these setlist links don't work for you sometimes.  Every time I highlight all the text in that bottom-right box on the individual setlist page (below the words "Last.fm Event Review"), copy, and paste it here, it shows up.  And I'm using a crappy Wii-U mobile browser!  :lol:

#13 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,669 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 06:35 AM

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing! Worked during the BHR tour, but not now. Maybe I need to use a different browser. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users