#1 lindapoirier

lindapoirier

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,390 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:45 AM

No thread?

I am obsessed with Homeland. Why aren't you people?

I vowed to never watch after they did what they did to Brody. But now I get my co-worker to illegality fownload the first six epidodes of season 6. Fuc king Petet RABBIT Quinn is KING!!!

NO ONE ELSE WATCHING???

#2 lindapoirier

lindapoirier

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,390 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 03:11 AM

Mostly, I fucking love the strong but flawed female characters .

#3 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:52 AM

I AM SO FREAK'IN IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! The characters are so amazingly flawed and I've not quite figured out Saul yet. But that's the point cauz he's a spy and all. And seriously, when Carrie goes off of her meds, Claire is so fucking believable. She scares me. And then the reality is, how sad for people because that happens in real life all of the time. People honestly think they don't need their meds anymore and will quit taking them. Especially with mania. Oh it breaks my heart.

Peter is bad ass. Even in this season. I just am praying that they don't kill him off.

How is it that I was secretly rooting for Brody and Carrie and the daughter with that stunning red hair like her dad's just slays me.

Are you up to date Linda? I don't want to ruin anything for you.

Oh hey Linda, since you liked Brody...are U watching Billions? I love that show too.

Edited by kts1997, 04 March 2017 - 08:14 AM.

#4 lindapoirier

lindapoirier

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,390 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

Fuck yeah. I don't have teevee at home but I got a co-worker to download the first 6 episodes of season 6. I stayed up to 5 am (sick cough) watching them.

I swore up and down that I WILL NEVER WATCH THIS FUCKING SHOW AGAIN when they did what they did to Brody. Then I took a peak at season 4 and I saw that little baby ( a child with Brody's face- wasn't that freaky?). Then! Jonas - a tall red head!!!! Fuck!

Fucking Dar at the school this season. Mentioning her vulnerabilities and her daughter's bright hair. AND what is that "private" company???

I sure hope Quinn wins some kind of award for his acting. I also LOVE Astrid.

P.S. I am secretly hoping for Brody to vome back?????! Impossible.

I am frightened to watch Billions. It has Damian and Paul. Paul being my ALL TIME FAVOURITE actor. I am worried that it might be bad and I couldn't watch them do that. Sad, I am. I know.

Edited by lindapoirier, 04 March 2017 - 01:13 PM.

#5 lindapoirier

lindapoirier

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,390 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:20 PM

Also, Brody IS Major Winters (RIP)!!!!! Band of sisters.

Edit. Carrie is my dog damn hero!

Edit again. Did you see when they put Brody in swimming trunks? A direct homage to Major Winters in Band of Brothers. I laughed out loud. Secretly wishing for those tight vintage swims trunks!

Edited by lindapoirier, 04 March 2017 - 01:30 PM.

#6 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,354 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:29 PM

I was one who stopped watching after a certain major death.  I figured that was going to end the show... but from what I am hearing, it's just as good if not better these days!

#7 lindapoirier

lindapoirier

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,390 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:33 PM

I did a lot of online research after season 3. I read it had been picked up gor 8 seasons. THAT is what intrigued me. I bought season 4 and 5.

It is still fucking great. New President (US) in season 6!

#8 lindapoirier

lindapoirier

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,390 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:41 PM

Another GREAT MOMENT: season 2 drunk Carrie and Brody at the car. Claire pokes fun at the British Damian with her comment about the Irish hating the British. I LAUGHED OUT LOUD!

Edit. You can literally see them both break character. Claire laughing and Damian is slightly pissed. SO funny.

Edited by lindapoirier, 04 March 2017 - 01:44 PM.

#9 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:57 AM

Dar fucking FREAKS ME OUT! I can't get a grip on that guy and I'm always waiting for him to f someone over. I thought the "private company" was in reference to Carrie meeting with the president elect but I could be wrong.

Hey, Homeland was my first exposure to Damian so I've no idea about Major Winters but now I'm waaayyy curious.

And if you are a Paul fan you will love love love Billions. His character is amazingly dark and a little twisted. Give it a whirl, twirl, peppermint candy cane child twist ;)!!!!

Edited by kts1997, 05 March 2017 - 07:57 AM.

#10 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:26 AM

That f*!@@#!* Dar :angry:!!! UGH!

#11 lindapoirier

lindapoirier

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,390 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:06 AM

"Dirty old man", totally threw me. FUCK, it never once occurred to me but iit makes sense.

I am are episode 10. 2 left to go. I was reading online that some people think Otto might be involved in that private company.

Edited by lindapoirier, 05 April 2017 - 12:08 AM.

#12 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:31 AM

Really? Miranda Otto? I thought ..............oh wait ..............what season are you on?

#13 lindapoirier

lindapoirier

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,390 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:35 AM

I will see the last episode of season 6 on Wednesday.

#14 lindapoirier

lindapoirier

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,390 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:20 PM

Otto During.

I HATE what they did to Peter.

An ending like that is okay if I have the next season on dvd... sigh. When does season 7 start?

Edit. I loved thr Joe Stalin comment.

Edited by lindapoirier, 14 April 2017 - 01:34 AM.

#15 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:29 AM

Oh for shit's sake, I forgot about him. Duh, doesn't take much for me :lol:!!

That was shitty about Quinn but I kinda thought they wouldn't keep him around. He was a major character so I'm wondering who will replace him.

I know the season will begin after the holidays. I want to say mid to late January if I remember correctly. I'm so glad they are doing another season. Hopefully it won't be the last for us.

If you get a chance jump into Billions. I'm watching Californication now and I love it. Funny as hell if you can get through all the sexness in it. But I was a huge X-files fan and I think Duchovny can deliver lines with a rhythm like no other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users