thanks for posting videos, guys! gorgeous! gorgeous! gorgeous! :wub:

#62 Aquamarine

Aquamarine

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,795 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:30 PM

Just downloaded it, it looks great! Thanks so much for doing this! :)

#63 jpscool4u

jpscool4u

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:37 PM

I have an idea. Someone who's good with audio/video mixing, should make a mix of my videos, Renfield's, and any others if necessary, along with acidjack's audio (from dimeadozen), which is FANTASTIC.

Then, we can each have a perfect souvenir of this show! Anyone up for the task?

#64 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:49 PM

I have an idea. Someone who's good with audio/video mixing, should make a mix of my videos, Renfield's, and any others if necessary, along with acidjack's audio (from dimeadozen), which is FANTASTIC.

Then, we can each have a perfect souvenir of this show! Anyone up for the task?

That was the plan - my room-mate jsut graduated from film school so I should be able to get it done as long as I get all the footage collected and what not :D

#65 elizab0727

elizab0727

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:21 PM

Gee, I thought I'd had the perfect concert experience until I saw the picture of Alison's boots. That is close. Couldn't even consider trying for early entry because my son-in-law had a brace on his injured leg and had to sit/lean against a trash can on the wall. He gets the boy/mother's heart gold award for being up for this in the first place. And I was still closer to the band than I've ever been or expect to be again.

Thanks to everybody for your great pictures and to Renfield and jpscool4u for the videos. Can't wait to see the rest :)

#66 barrowc

barrowc

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,284 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:33 PM

It took three hours but here's a sample of my video source: "I Can't Hear You"

Great quality video :) Thank you very much

#67 barrowc

barrowc

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,284 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:39 PM

I'm just uploaded 'New Pony' to YouTube and megaupload. I just want people to see what most of the videos are like. My favorite videos are WATER and I CAN'T HEAR YOU, but those are both too long for right now.

EDIT: I just watched the YouTube one, and it does say it's still processing, and that quality will improve. It looks like crap right now so please download it! :unsure:

Looks pretty good in HD to me - thanks :)

#68 Kaseyls

Kaseyls

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:45 PM

I thought this show was superb! They have just gotten better since I saw them this summer, and seem like they had so much fun! Loved macwacky's review, he said it all! I posted a bunch of pics in the Vault Dead Weather fan archive section. I would like to see then again please!

Loved meeting Sean & Sarah, Roxxan & Joe. And great to see Tom and Lisa again!

#69 WanderingStranger

WanderingStranger

Asked To Be Deleted

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:04 PM

Thank you all for the wonderful videos and pictures! :D

#70 jpscool4u

jpscool4u

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:49 AM

That was the plan - my room-mate jsut graduated from film school so I should be able to get it done as long as I get all the footage collected and what not :D

Sweet! I'm gonna try and get as much as possible uploaded by Friday. I also have the three performances from the mtvU Woodie Awards the night after

#71 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:53 AM

Sweet! I'm gonna try and get as much as possible uploaded by Friday. I also have the three performances from the mtvU Woodie Awards the night after

Fuck yes my friend, will be getting as you post it trying to keep up just let me know when you're done uploading so I know, my memory is shot! When I get all this together I will see about editing all this together, which is looking like it is going to be one hell of a fun job - at least three angles at all times, and I think I might have up to like 5 sources on some songs in high quality!
By the way you planning on sharing those Woodies with everyone else :P I know I'd love one for myself... :lol:

#72 jpscool4u

jpscool4u

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 01:47 AM

By the way you planning on sharing those Woodies with everyone else :P I know I'd love one for myself... :lol:

Duh!! Of course I would share them! I only went because of members here who shared the info about getting tickets which was premium on the vault even though it was public info on the ticket website....

So, yes, I will definitely be posting the three videos, but I'll probably do them after I've done these ones. All my other videos from the woodies were very shaky, but I made sure to get good videos of the Dead Weather. My arm hurt SO much (it's been sore from all the bowling I've done recently, as well as the 1.5 hours that I was holding my arm up on Tuesday recording the concert), but I endured the pain just for them and managed to get three gorgeous videos.

Edited by jpscool4u, 20 November 2009 - 01:47 AM.

#73 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:20 AM

but I endured the pain just for them and managed to get three gorgeous videos.

Thanks for working through the pain, can't wait to see everything you've got man, this is turning out to be one hell of a productive thread guys and gals :lol:

#74 trickster

trickster

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 03:47 AM

Did I mention we were close?
Posted Image
Giggety!

Holy Crap! :o
Thanks for the amazing pics!

#75 Tommy Little

Tommy Little

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 06:05 AM

III

Edited by Tommy Little, 04 July 2014 - 08:47 PM.

#76 wewil

wewil

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:16 AM

Will There be enough Water (HQ)

#77 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,181 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:24 AM

Amazing show, I got a lot of good video, early admission, front center, leaning on the stage, two spots over from Macwacky, in fact, you can see me taking video on bpfallon.com in the picture of the band standing taking their bows before the encore (bottom left corner brown hair, glasses, and camera in hand) . What site do you want me to upload it to?

My most memorable parts of the evening: At one point during the show, something was going on next to me, I turned to look at what was happening, when all of the sudden I feel a hand grab the top of my head turn my head back to the stage. As I'm being turned back to the stage, I see that the hand grabbing & turning my head is Alison Mosshart's and she's right in my face singing. That was pretty funny stuff. Also, at the end of Will there be enough water before the encore, Jack placed the beautiful Gretsch White Billy-Bo on the monitor right in front of me with the headstock hanging over.

Dreamy, I'm so glad for you!!!! I can't wait to see all the video and get a recording.

#78 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,181 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:28 AM

Will There be enough Water (HQ)
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=x1VbW4d3Pno

Thanks for this video wewil. It is shot really well and the sound ewlala...............Posted Image .

#79 macwacky

macwacky

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,237 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:13 PM

Gee, I thought I'd had the perfect concert experience until I saw the picture of Alison's boots. That is close. Couldn't even consider trying for early entry because my son-in-law had a brace on his injured leg and had to sit/lean against a trash can on the wall. He gets the boy/mother's heart gold award for being up for this in the first place. And I was still closer to the band than I've ever been or expect to be again.

I'm so glad you made it, that is devotion, alright!

Loved meeting Sean & Sarah, Roxxan & Joe. And great to see Tom and Lisa again!

Glad you liked the review, wish we could have met all of you.

and kts1997, belated congrats on your 4000th post!

#80 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:24 PM

Amazing show, I got a lot of good video, early admission, front center, leaning on the stage, two spots over from Macwacky, in fact, you can see me taking video on bpfallon.com in the picture of the band standing taking their bows before the encore (bottom left corner brown hair, glasses, and camera in hand) . What site do you want me to upload it to?

Sendpsace and megaupload both have been working really well and sendspace goes down after so many downloads so I woudl say that megaupload is your best shot man! Thanks so much for more video! This is going to be one hell of a job getting this all edited together, and you say you got early entry footage and what not? Say hello to the introduction or special features section of the DVD :lol:
Thanks for the link s well Wewil!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users