65 replies to this topic

#61 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,765 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:20 AM

Was that when he was dealing with the slipped disc in his neck?  All I can think watching that is "it's like containing an explosion when he sings". Watching him in that band, it's like a contained explosion every time, his energy compared to the more laid back personas around him. It gets me so excited, I want to be in that audience, jumping up and down. Holy hell, we do need more of this band.

Thank you for posting that, Adam  :)

Hi, New Page!

old_enough_86080007-x600.jpg?enlarge=fal

Edited by Kali Durga, 25 February 2016 - 07:21 AM.

#62 CHEEKY

CHEEKY

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:58 PM

The thing about this band is, it's not because 3 Quid is in it, it's because they play Rock and they Rock.

A Rock and Roll band, if only they would get back together, record and go on that big Rock On Tour I've been waiting for..  

#63 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,404 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:41 AM

Why hasn't this band gotten back together for an album and a proper tour. This is hands down my favorite Jack White related project (outside of the defunct, White Stripes). This is the project that resonates with me, personally more than anything he has done in the past 10 years. Their two albums are fantastic and this band has so much talent (no disrespect to the other projects!)

#64 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,154 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:34 AM

I love love love the Racs. I'm wondering if it was just the right time for them in theirs lives and it may never happen again. Kinda like the Traveling Wilburys. A snapshot in time.  I'm so thankful that I went to as many shows as I possibly could when they were touring though.

#65 Ak1nney

Ak1nney

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,458 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:51 PM

I love love love the Racs. I'm wondering if it was just the right time for them in theirs lives and it may never happen again. Kinda like the Traveling Wilburys. A snapshot in time.  I'm so thankful that I went to as many shows as I possibly could when they were touring though.

I think it is possible sometime in the next 5 years for them to reform. If the stars align and everyone is free and willing to tour, I think it could easily happen. Just a matter of 4 guys being all in the same spot with it. They are obviously all compatible when it comes to making music, but as you said, probably has everything to do with them all just being in the right situation to go for it.

Edited by Ak1nney, 01 February 2017 - 03:52 PM.

#66 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,154 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:41 PM

lets keep our fingers crossed for 5 years!!! I'd be up for it!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users