Photo

Anyone else exited for the upcoming DW tunes on the Vault release?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Renfield

Renfield

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:03 PM

Eh I like all of the songs that have been released so far but IMO Buzzkill(er) & It's Just Too Bad feel more like album material than Open Up (That's Enough) & Rough Detective, more natural & less melodramatic. I like the production on the new material better too, it's clearer, not overly loud & Jack's drums aren't jammed up in the front of the mix like they are on most of SoC. Of course that's just, like, my opinion, I'm not trying to open up that old can of worms or anything. Really can't wait to hear the entire LP, hope they keep to the 2015 release date 'cause waiting another year would probably kill me.

#22 ymagirl

ymagirl

Icky Thump

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 10:47 AM

^ I would agree with that, but I know once I see 'Open Up' live, it's going to become a favorite. Same with DBTD, totally changed for me once I saw them do it live.

please God may the Dead Weather resurrect in touring form in 2015...

#23 kandykanekidd

kandykanekidd

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:17 AM

Preach it.

These guys need to come back and fast. The two shows I saw in 2010 were electrifying, made me start playing guitar heavily.

#24 Monkhey

Monkhey

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:05 PM

I'm actually needing new dead weather stuff really bad. I love his solo stuff, but I need heavier musak right now. Especially live, their shows have easily been some of the best I've ever been to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users