4 replies to this topic

#1 nofaithmed11

nofaithmed11

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:46 PM

Hi all. Don't know if any of you recognize me, I used to post here a lot in between 2005-2007, and only periodically since, usually to post reviews and setlists of any Jack-related shows I attended.

I am taking the next semester off from school, and was planning on taking a trip down to Nashville at some point. I figure, why not try to catch one of my favorite bands at one of their only shows this year, since they won't be coming around my area. If anyone happens to be in possession of two extra tickets, I am interested in hearing from you. Send me a PM or post here and maybe we can work out a deal :) Thanks!

#2 Ak1nney

Ak1nney

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

Hi all. Don't know if any of you recognize me, I used to post here a lot in between 2005-2007, and only periodically since, usually to post reviews and setlists of any Jack-related shows I attended.

I am taking the next semester off from school, and was planning on taking a trip down to Nashville at some point. I figure, why not try to catch one of my favorite bands at one of their only shows this year, since they won't be coming around my area. If anyone happens to be in possession of two extra tickets, I am interested in hearing from you. Send me a PM or post here and maybe we can work out a deal :) Thanks!

I don't, but your signature is very creative. Love it.

#3 jeejet

jeejet

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:59 PM

There are a ton of tickets available for the Ryman show - just take a look at craigslist for Nashville. I'm sure tickets will be somewhat easy to come by even the day of the show outside the venue.

However, extra tickets to the TMR show are rarer than hen's teeth. 2 tickets to that are almost impossible to get - and would be very very pricey if they were!

#4 nofaithmed11

nofaithmed11

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:32 PM

Thanks jeejet! I have contacted a couple people on Craigslist. However, I'm still open to hear from anyone here on the board, if there should be any offers! Please send me a PM if so :)

#5 nofaithmed11

nofaithmed11

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:33 PM

I don't, but your signature is very creative. Love it.

And thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users