45 replies to this topic

#41 Dr. G

Dr. G

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:11 AM

anyone have the 13 Cd set "In Search of The" that I could download or know where to download it?

Edited by Dr. G, 05 March 2009 - 09:11 AM.

#42 Armin's frozen peas

Armin's frozen peas

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:18 PM

I bought it, but no way am I uploading that. I'll try and search out some links though and I'll look for the other ones you were after too.

#43 Dr. G

Dr. G

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:25 PM

cool thanks. How is In Search of The anyway? I heard it's all over the place in regards to style. Im excited to hear it.

Actually these are the ones i'm looking for now. I'm just working on his solo stuff for now. If you find any links let me know. I'll do the same for the ones you are looking for too.

Island of Lost Minds
Population Override
The Elephant Man's Alarm Clock
Crime Slunk Scene
Acoustic Shards
Decoding the Tomb of the Bansheebot
Cyborg Slunks
From the Coop

#44 Lams

Lams

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,692 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

is he really that good? omar rodriguez lopez also releases lots of cds, and i like his and mars volta's style, but i just cant listen to all of the albuns. maybe one day, but for now, i dont have the time to enjoy it. how do you listen to a 13 cd set?

#45 Armin's frozen peas

Armin's frozen peas

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:29 PM

He's excellent, but nobody can like it all since it varies so much.

ISOT is very hit and miss, it's really just him pressing record in the studio and playing whatever he comes up with. It's not as bad a concept as it sounds since he did the same on Acoustic Shards and that is amazing, but because it's such a massive set there is a lot of crap in there.

#46 300 icky piranhas blues

300 icky piranhas blues

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 343 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 03:31 PM

Discovered Buckethead in the past 6 months and saw him recently at the Orlando HoB. He is an incredible player, quirks and all. I will see him live every chance I get.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users