#1 madhare

madhare

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:08 PM

To the Racontuers,

Hello All. A questionable suggestion: Will you come and play my next door town? I live in Asheville, Nc you see and man, what a great town for music and film! You know, I ve got the connections here for all community involvement. So before this gets any more desperate, come visit and play my next door town, maybe just one night in the Spring perhaps. OH, what a season that Spring to play! Dont't forget any and all contact info...

Ha ha ha, hey, why not right? You only live once K. Anybody out there alive still? Find that hole in the wall..madhare99@gmail.com

#2 thee radical eclectic

thee radical eclectic

White Blood Cells

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,754 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

To the Racontuers,

Hello All. A questionable suggestion: Will you come and play my next door town? I live in Asheville, Nc you see and man, what a great town for music and film! You know, I ve got the connections here for all community involvement. So before this gets any more desperate, come visit and play my next door town, maybe just one night in the Spring perhaps. OH, what a season that Spring to play! Dont't forget any and all contact info...

Ha ha ha, hey, why not right? You only live once K. Anybody out there alive still? Find that hole in the wall..madhare99@gmail.com

Hello Hare... dont be mad but maybe you should find a way to get in touch with Brendan and arrange for him to do a performance of his chapbook writings and let him know that we all want to hear more from Raconteurs when he is ready... make sure that you have a local bookshop who also has the power to publish and then all will be well again and we can ensure that the narrative continues as the sky becomes blue with many more hours of daylight.... love you and your fur too... TRE

#3 thee radical eclectic

thee radical eclectic

White Blood Cells

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,754 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

this was an entirely sincere response from me but somehow it posted twice... never mind the buzzcocks

Edited by thee radical eclectic, 18 February 2011 - 10:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users