63 replies to this topic

#61 Day Tripper

Day Tripper

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,729 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:40 AM

Edited by Day Tripper, 12 February 2019 - 02:57 PM.

#62 macwacky

macwacky

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,244 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:13 PM

I'm quite enjoying this. Yes, I quite enjoy the blue one I have, too. I do like the look of the cover. Mine does not have the insert that the original had--was it intentionally left out? We got the gorgeous prints. Why don't we ever get straight, non artsy fartsy White Stripes photos in their packages? Something like these. and not the back of Meg's head, please.

I'm saving the DVD for last, so I haven't viewed it yet. The 45 was a treat. I love getting some unheard TWS! more please!

The LP is a nice sob of gold, though I don't really care for the overall look of the label colors with it. Although I thought it looked pretty cool as I played side one. almost a 3D effect. was it really that thick? how did they do this? as I flipped it over I realized I had left the TMR 45 adapter on the turntable! I played all of side one that way (cringe)! eeeshhh

#63 macwacky

macwacky

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,244 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:45 AM

the DVD! oh the DVD. you know what chapter I'm going to wear out.

#64 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,697 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:55 AM

I don't know what chapter you're going to wear out 'cause I don't have mine yet!!!   But someone over at Swirl let slip a little detail  that's got me crazy impatient for it and gives me an idea of what part I may wear out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users