#41 LaurieAK

LaurieAK

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:30 PM

"Free Shipping" ??!!

For an LP it shows I'd have to pay almost 15 bucks.

I got 5.90 charge for the poster...And I see now the shipping on the poster has changed...

#42 Kaber

Kaber

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:31 PM

Free shipping was the only option when I checked out.

That is a good deal.

#43 harvestgirl

harvestgirl

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:31 PM

well we're just the samsies aren't we!

yae :wub:

I think my shipping was slightly higher cause I ordered a t-shirt too. How cool is that sheild t-shirt?!

i liked it & the raccoon shirt as well, but i need a bit more space than a medium :P

#44 orbinroad

orbinroad

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:34 PM

There are definitely going to be some shipping cost issues I predict. When I bought mine there were no options for shipping and it came up as $7.00 I think. Than I went back a few minutes later and there were 3 options (US, Canada, International) and thena big FREE SHIPPING logo......so I'm totally confused about the shipping. But kung-fu will sort it out properly no doubt. I wonder how their server is doing?

Hey everybody,

I realized at the beginning that I had set up the shipping for the posters incorrectly. It's fixed now and the "free shipping" logo should be gone. I don't think we'll have many shipping cost issues. If anyone ordered at the exact moment when I was changing up the system it might have caused a problem but we'll email those people individually.

Everything seems to be working now. We've fixed the few problems that were showing up at first. As long as you get an order confirmation, your order has come through to us. We'll keep an eye out to make sure everything is working as it goes.

Poster will ship separately from other items via Priority Mail with tracking included so we can track down lost mail.

The poster run was 440.

We purchased poster tubes with plastic ends for this poster sale. If anyone has any constructive advice they'd like to offer up on the best way to roll a poster, please email me and I'll pass it along to our shipping department. Diagrams appreciated.

Thanks,
Robin
robin@kungfunation.com

Edited by orbinroad, 27 March 2008 - 03:37 PM.

#45 ridetheblinds

ridetheblinds

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:34 PM

the store seems to be up one minute and then down the next. I just managed to purchase the poster and 3 stickers. Shipping to Canada was $20 i believe even with the big Free Shipping sign right there.

#46 ms8shaw

ms8shaw

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:35 PM

I don't think the raccoon shirt is still available. I didn't see it but maybe I just looked over it.

I am not sure about that poster. I bet it is nice in person though with the use of metallics.

Never mind I see the coon shirt, CUTE! I am going to wait for shirts and posters till the shows though.

Edited by ms8shaw, 27 March 2008 - 03:37 PM.

#47 Little Cream Soda

Little Cream Soda

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,144 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:36 PM

ffs

keeps saying

The credit card number starting with xxxx was not entered correctly, or we do not accept that kind of card. Please try again or use another credit card.[authorizenet_aim]

#48 orbinroad

orbinroad

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:37 PM

the store seems to be up one minute and then down the next. I just managed to purchase the poster and 3 stickers. Shipping to Canada was $20 i believe even with the big Free Shipping sign right there.

If you hit refresh, the "free shipping" sign should disappear.

#49 orbinroad

orbinroad

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:39 PM

ffs

keeps saying

The credit card number starting with xxxx was not entered correctly, or we do not accept that kind of card. Please try again or use another credit card.[authorizenet_aim]

We accept MasterCard and Visa. Are you using one of these?

#50 Kaber

Kaber

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:39 PM

Hey everybody,

I realized at the beginning that I had set up the shipping for the posters incorrectly. It's fixed now and the "free shipping" logo should be gone. I don't think we'll have many shipping cost issues. If anyone ordered at the exact moment when I was changing up the system it might have caused a problem but we'll email those people individually.

Everything seems to be working now. We've fixed the few problems that were showing up at first. As long as you get an order confirmation, your order has come through to us. We'll keep an eye out to make sure everything is working as it goes.

Poster will ship separately from other items via Priority Mail with tracking included so we can track down lost mail.

The poster run was 440.

We purchased poster tubes with plastic ends for this poster sale. If anyone has any constructive advice they'd like to offer up on the best way to roll a poster, please email me and I'll pass it along to our shipping department. Diagrams appreciated.

Thanks,
Robin
robin@kungfunation.com

There are some good tips on shipping posters here

http://www.expressob...Shipping_Prints

Thank you

Regards

Chris

#51 CT Cubs Fan

CT Cubs Fan

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:42 PM

Thanks for the heads up folks, I totally would have missed this one!

+1 Poster here!

Edited by CT Cubs Fan, 27 March 2008 - 03:43 PM.

#52 TwoCrookedFingers

TwoCrookedFingers

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:47 PM

The poster run was 440.

robin@kungfunation.com

Is each one individually numbered??

#53 orbinroad

orbinroad

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:49 PM

Is each one individually numbered??

I haven't looked at all of them but the ones I've looked at are numbered.

#54 ms8shaw

ms8shaw

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:49 PM

Am I the only one that doesn't really want a huge photo of the band on my wall? Neat ink or not?

#55 mittensonfire

mittensonfire

Little Room Lunatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,394 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:50 PM

No.

#56 dsrules

dsrules

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:51 PM

yep. you are the only one. ;)

No.

can i have a large sized picture of you in my room

Edited by dsrules, 27 March 2008 - 03:52 PM.

#57 TwoCrookedFingers

TwoCrookedFingers

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:51 PM

I haven't looked at all of them but the ones I've looked at are numbered.

Cool... thanks

#58 7th_son

7th_son

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:58 PM

Am I the only one that doesn't really want a huge photo of the band on my wall? Neat ink or not?

Of all the things on my walls, none are pictures of a band. So I figure one might be nice actually, especially if it's a silkscreen and not a photo. I mean come on, RJ made screens for this image, that is amazing to me. I think BB's hat is translucent too. How can you beat a ghost hat?

#59 Kaber

Kaber

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:00 PM

Of all the things on my walls, none are pictures of a band. So I figure one might be nice actually, especially if it's a silkscreen and not a photo. I mean come on, RJ made screens for this image, that is amazing to me. I think BB's hat is translucent too. How can you beat a ghost hat?

I'm guessing that the silver ink will mean they look a bit spooky / ghostly rather than 'real' and 'ordinary'.

#60 TwoCrookedFingers

TwoCrookedFingers

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:02 PM

How can you beat a ghost hat?

Sounds like a great song title... !

or even your new favourite band 'Ghost Hat'

<_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic