Live Bootlegs Not Just For UK People
Posted 11 October 2006 - 04:28 PM
Posted 11 October 2006 - 04:29 PM
Posted 11 October 2006 - 04:34 PM
Posted 11 October 2006 - 04:37 PM
Edited by stian, 11 October 2006 - 04:37 PM.
Posted 11 October 2006 - 04:39 PM
Posted 11 October 2006 - 07:11 PM
* you can order the CDs now
* this website has weird issues with Mastercard it would appear: it would not accept my Mastercard at all
* Visa Debit worked fine
* if collecting, you need to print out your e-mail which has a unique code on it that you will need to get the CD
* if for some reason you say you will collect a CD but fail to collect it on the night they will post it out to you
* I'm not sure how long after the show it will take to get the CDs if collecting: if they are mixing in real time then ten to fifteen minutes might be about right. Has anyone been to a gig where this was done before?
Edited by barrowc, 11 October 2006 - 07:20 PM.
Posted 11 October 2006 - 07:42 PM
Posted 11 October 2006 - 07:49 PM
Looks like Rob Jones has been busy making these covers ...
Posted 11 October 2006 - 07:56 PM
the *ebsite is probably not coping *ell because of the 3000 yankee doodlers *ho're trying to order from it, even though it says you need an emperial postcode and not a colonial zip code.
Well, I have a postal code, and I don't live in the UK. Maybe I coudl squeek by the system although I assume Canadian and british postal codes are in different formats.
BTW... that * button is way too hard to go to all the time when you want to use a w. If I were you, I'd swithc the * to the number 2, so as not to interfere with my typing routine.
Posted 11 October 2006 - 08:13 PM
Posted 11 October 2006 - 08:14 PM
So at Christmas time when kids send letters to Santa, they address them to H0H 0H0. Us Canadians are crafty, I tell ya!
Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:32 AM
Posted 12 October 2006 - 06:14 AM
Posted 12 October 2006 - 06:40 AM
Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:03 AM
Edited by blue_orchid_jack, 12 October 2006 - 07:04 AM.
Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:10 AM
£137.49 to be precise!!
wow, fucking great, i think ill ordered the one for my show and maybe the liverpool one, because it looks great, ehhh a set? how much is a complete set like £150... crazy
Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:49 AM
even just £1 would help if enough people send please
P.S i'm actually serious haha im so pathetic, shush
Edited by blue_orchid_jack, 12 October 2006 - 07:55 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users