9 replies to this topic

#1 black jack davy

black jack davy

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:22 PM

I've been charged for the next vault package but no idea what it is going to be. A announcement must be soon?

#2 Twist of Denial

Twist of Denial

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:59 PM

The Dead Weather!

I'm short on cash, but nevertheless on board for this one.  I don't have the only other live Dead Weather LP release (Vault 5).  That is now two live Dead Weather vs 4 live Raconteurs (excluding the 3 DW songs on the Disgraceland vault 30 package).

I'm happy for this one.

#3 kandykanekidd

kandykanekidd

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

Oh baby.

Ain't gonna miss this. Been waiting for a live LP from TDW first tour for a long time. 

#4 Twist of Denial

Twist of Denial

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:17 PM

Only thing is I might have to accept owning the 45 box without owning all the 45s. 

I skipped the package with the Dodge and Burn "Special Edition" finding it too hard to justify shelling out for an album I already owned the regular version of and a pack of cards aside from the 45.

Then whatever package came with mis-marked 45… I got that one on ebay having unintentionally missed the sign-up deadline, and needless to say did not receive the corrected replacement 45.

I'm okay with all that though.  I gave up on being a TMR completist long ago and just want stuff I like, and I think the box looks cool.

#5 black jack davy

black jack davy

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:12 AM

Looks like a great package.it will be interesting to see how the 7" box is shipped!

#6 FernandoDANTE

FernandoDANTE

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:03 PM

Kinda bummed that the DVD doesn't include the full concert. I don't understand the reasoning behind that. Removing Forever My Queen? Cmon.

I tried asking TMR support about this, and they were not sure whether vinyl and DVD have the same tracks or not.

#7 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,187 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:12 PM

^^^^^^seriously? No FMQ? Lame

#8 Twist of Denial

Twist of Denial

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:17 PM

I'm pleased with the size of the 7" box. Plenty of DW singles can fit in there.

#9 itrainmonkeys

itrainmonkeys

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:21 PM

I'm pleased with the size of the 7" box. Plenty of DW singles can fit in there.

Didn't even think of that! Good idea. I just loaded it up with the ones for this album. Wasn't sure if I had gotten all of them but was happy to find out I did.

Anyone know what's up with the key thing in this package? I saw it on the photo but didn't see it in the written description.

#10 wsjack3

wsjack3

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:45 PM

Here's mine, i've just realised that I don't have the DVD though. Were we supposed to get a Key or something too?

Edited by wsjack3, 02 July 2017 - 04:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users