Photo

What music streaming service are you using?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,578 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 04:59 PM

Because my kids were bugging me... non stop... I decide to bite the dust, and subscribe to the Apple Music family plan.  15 bucks for u to 5 family members.  I think my kids are getting the most use out of it since I have well over 8,000 songs in my library.  But, with that said, it has introduced me to some new music, which I can appreciate it.  So, all in all, pretty happy with it.

What are you using these days?  Tidal? Spotify? Pandora? Other?

#2 mrthompson

mrthompson

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,808 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 09:17 PM

Spotify.....free version tho.

#3 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,578 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:41 AM

I would much rather not be paying for Apple Music.. but it's worth the money to not have 2 out of my 3 kids begging me for it.  I know, I know I could of just said NO!  but they wear me down.. I'm a sucker ;)

#4 mrthompson

mrthompson

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,808 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 09:34 PM

Kids!   :D   The reason why I'm poor. 

#5 CHEEKY

CHEEKY

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 02:33 PM

I as well caved into the kids and got the Apple music deal. It's nice, kids love it and it really cut down on data usage, so bonus.

#6 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,578 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:54 PM

What provider do you use for cell service? I have it through Verizon that my job pays... but for my family I switched them to T-Mobile a little over a year ago. No issues really. Unlimited everything and they throw in Netflix for “free”. I’ver Been pretty happy with them.

Yeah Apple Music is pretty nice to have access to so much music. I find myself actually buying less CD’s, which I never thought would happen .

#7 CHEEKY

CHEEKY

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 09:54 AM

We are on Verizon right now which is fine, not unlimited but plenty of data for 3 of us, wife on work phone unlimited.

The only problem was that one child thought that by downloading songs it won't use data when you play them, which is true but made mistake of downloading a bunch while not in WiFi.

Thus for the last 2 weeks us 3 are pretty much out of data until next month (couple more days). 

Guess who is going to pay for next month ? 

So glad this child has a job LOL.

As for Netfilx already got it. Also got one of those (Jailbroke) Firesticks, must say i was skeptical but honestly I cancelled the DVD part of Netflix as you can almost find any movie or TV show on the firestick. Would have cancelled Netflix all together but I need access to some of their shows like Orange is new black etc.    

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users