88 replies to this topic

#61 orangeshoeskid

orangeshoeskid

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:30 AM

and this should be the the last one i need to send it to a fourth page to stop the instant player..

no more instant player!

Edited by orangeshoeskid, 02 August 2010 - 09:30 AM.

#62 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:51 PM

I love the player. I could listen to him ramble all day Posted Image

#63 chapter24

chapter24

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

These are actually my video's. I haven't had a chance to finish uploading everything yet but I do have more. Not that it matters to everyone- but they were shot in HD. I also have quite a few pics from the show. Just not sure where the appropriate place to post them here would be.

your footage is beautiful. man, mine is pretty fuzzy compared to yours. but i got the Meg story ;-) coming soon, guys

#64 chapter24

chapter24

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:09 PM

I will have video to go with this wonderful MP3 very soon, you guys are inspiring me to make a You Tube account. I just have to go to the library and do a report on Argentina for my Intercultural Communications class. And then I will try and join this party. Better late than never.

#65 HARDLY CUTE

HARDLY CUTE

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:30 PM

your footage is beautiful. man, mine is pretty fuzzy compared to yours. but i got the Meg story ;-) coming soon, guys

Do tell!

#66 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:09 AM

I will have video to go with this wonderful MP3 very soon, you guys are inspiring me to make a You Tube account. I just have to go to the library and do a report on Argentina for my Intercultural Communications class. And then I will try and join this party. Better late than never.

Oh bless you Posted Image.

#67 Lombo

Lombo

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:43 PM

Anyone ever come up with a setlist? My memory's a bit fuzzy cause I was so blown away. I just remembered being kind of surprised they played Bone House because I didn't think they had played that one in awhile or even this tour really (I love that one by the way). And what song was it when Jack started yelling "You ready for some fuckin Detroit rock?!?" Man did that get me amped up. I feel like it was pretty early on, like the 4th song or something. I hope a recording pops up soon, I need to hear this show again.

Edited by Lombo, 04 August 2010 - 06:46 PM.

#68 TheMaunderers

TheMaunderers

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:04 PM

agreed wholeheartedly ^

It was a real great show. Jack talked lot more than normal. Great solos. Great lighting. LJ's bass was really great on some songs i got super pumped. And mittensonfire, i was right next to the kid saying the jack black stuff. me and my group of friends were mocking him at one point. haha so it might've been us you heard... sorry... haha and we met some sweet kid named steven who stood right behind us.

#69 TheMaunderers

TheMaunderers

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:11 PM

oh and they played teenage head by the flamin' groovies in the mix of songs before the show started! i thoroughly enjoyed that.

#70 mittensonfire

mittensonfire

Little Room Lunatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,393 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:23 PM

i was right next to the kid saying the jack black stuff. me and my group of friends were mocking him at one point. haha so it might've been us you heard... sorry... haha

I did overhear somebody tell him something like "Dude, that wasn't funny the first five times." So we must've been real close! Anyway, they played a ton of cool tracks between bands. Sonics, Clash, etc. Nice little mixtape.
I sure hope a recording of the show surfaces!

#71 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,818 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:51 PM

Nice artsy-feeling version of YJCW:

#72 Electric_Feel

Electric_Feel

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

Does anyone know the song that was playing when they came on stage? I've been trying to figure it out,but no luck . I really liked to know what it was. Thanks

#73 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,818 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:55 PM

I assume it would've been the same one they usually use: Captain Beefheart's Sure 'Nuff 'n' Yes I Do.

#74 spastic.jerk

spastic.jerk

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:23 AM

These are actually my video's. I haven't had a chance to finish uploading everything yet but I do have more. Not that it matters to everyone- but they were shot in HD. I also have quite a few pics from the show. Just not sure where the appropriate place to post them here would be.

For anyone wondering and doesn't know how to upload and share your videos please feel free to PM me and I will do my best to get you sorted out. And as much as uploading to YouTube is not only appreciated it plain kicks ass, having copies of the raw source footage with no conversion damage done is completely priceless - I spend hours a day marveling and amateur shot shows like this so people like you two really make the world go round for me :wub:
Also ignore my YouTube PM I apologize, didn't read far enough to see you were a member just shot it off.
Anyways, the most common uploading site used is www.sendspace.com the best of the best, followed my www.megaupload.com and www.rapidshare.com Like I said if you need any help or your connection is slow and you need someone else to post them get a hold of me and we can set something up, thanks in advance guys so glad to see some video show up finally! :wub:

#75 Electric_Feel

Electric_Feel

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:49 PM

I assume it would've been the same one they usually use: Captain Beefheart's Sure 'Nuff 'n' Yes I Do.

Thank you so much! :)

#76 chapter24

chapter24

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:13 PM

check this out:

Meg Story / Band Intro

#77 cheriebobbins

cheriebobbins

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,318 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:22 PM

oh thanks!

#78 Sassy_Sez

Sassy_Sez

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:11 AM

that was great.. 'it turns out she did know that song" :lol:

#79 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:24 AM

"I'm from southwest Detroit", oh yes you are

thanks chapter 24.

#80 TheMaunderers

TheMaunderers

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:17 AM

I did overhear somebody tell him something like "Dude, that wasn't funny the first five times."

Yep that was me! hahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users