Photo

Hey guys! Just found this forum! Glad to be here!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 The Smelly Rat

The Smelly Rat

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 09:57 PM

Hey guys! This is The Smelly Rat! I'm a huge White Stripes fan and also love all of Jack's side projects and solo work. I consider myself to have a very diverse musical palette, with some of my favorite acts other than White Stripes/Jack White related stuff includes the likes of St. Vincent, Foxygen, Nirvana, The Beatles, The Black Keys, Todd Rundgren, Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart, The Strokes, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis Costello, Vampire Weekend, MGMT, The Doors, The Stooges, Franz Ferdinand, The Velvet Underground, Arctic Monkeys, and many, many others. My favorite White Stripes album (although hard to choose) I'd have to say is White Blood Cells. My favorite song (again, hard to choose) probably comes down to either Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground, Party of Special Things To Do, Fell in Love With a Girl, or I'm Slowly Turning Into You. I also play guitar and am proud to say that I know how to play many White Stripes and Jack White songs. Well that's about it for now. Have a great day!

#2 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:08 AM

Welcome to the board, Smelly Rat.  Given your eclectic nature, I imagine it's only a matter of time before you're cooking us some fine French cuisine.  Say hello to Chef Gusteau for me, if you will.

Edited by J.C., 14 June 2015 - 12:09 AM.

#3 matthewvh

matthewvh

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:05 AM

Hello! Nice to have you here! :)

#4 JellyRoll Baker

JellyRoll Baker

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,795 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:43 AM

All rats are kind of smelly.  Are you smelly like a regular rat or is your title based on your super smelliness, the kind that would make a regular (but still smell) rat remark, "wow, that rat sure is smelly"?  Enquiring minds want to know.

PS: Welcome!

#5 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:55 AM

Awww..............welcome to you Smelly Rat for sure ;). I do hope that your stay in TLR is most enjoyable.

#6 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,684 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:22 PM

Welcome. Like Fran up there ^^ I hope you have fun exploring, and please join in the conversations!

#7 Jamilia

Jamilia

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:05 PM

Welcome!

#8 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:44 PM

Smelly Rat, Smelly Rat, what is Fran feeding you?  

Smelly Rat, Smelly Rat, it's not your fault.

#9 kts1997

kts1997

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:56 PM

:P^^^^^^^

Stop it!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users