178 replies to this topic

#21 Astra

Astra

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:31 AM

Oh Ryan Murphy, you are crazy. Good crazy or bad to be determined.

The season finale...didn't ring true to the series.

[pedantic crap redacted]

I'm just saying, I watched this, why? :)

Edited by Astra, 24 December 2011 - 07:03 PM.

#22 thee radical eclectic

thee radical eclectic

White Blood Cells

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,754 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:50 AM

i got a divorce during the first episode but the series kept calling me back for a little yard work and help around the house ... im seeing a different series now... Hell On Wheelz seems to understand me a lot better

#23 Astra

Astra

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:37 PM

[redacted] ;)

Edited by Astra, 24 December 2011 - 07:03 PM.

#24 thee radical eclectic

thee radical eclectic

White Blood Cells

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,754 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:33 PM

i see you winkin there but i dont do somethin something with television... strictly a civil union of psychological comportment

Edited by thee radical eclectic, 24 December 2011 - 01:33 PM.

#25 Astra

Astra

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:54 PM

What I mean, in more literal terms, is the show's creator is replacing the whole cast for season 2. Hence, confusion :)

#26 thee radical eclectic

thee radical eclectic

White Blood Cells

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,754 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

it doesnt didnt read that way by a long shot... or even a country mile ...

interesting factoid you have offferd regardless that its nothing to do with any of your ex-lovers or current choice of mates

hope you enjoy the holly days no matter what is on your tube!

cheers Astra

Edited by thee radical eclectic, 24 December 2011 - 10:40 PM.

#27 Astra

Astra

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

Happy Holly days to you too! And I mean that truly.

The other stuff, was dumb...so I took it out.

#28 sikntwzd

sikntwzd

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:15 AM

Late to the party on this one, one of my co-workers told me about this. 3 eps deep into the first season, gonna get all caught up this weekend.

Love it so far.

#29 WTFiggenheimer

WTFiggenheimer

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:20 AM

^^This coming season, completely different storyline all together....possibly some of the same cast members but not a continuation of the same story.....love it!

#30 PoopsOnLawn

PoopsOnLawn

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:02 PM

jessica lange is coming back, and i think that's the only character of note that is returning. adam levine is in the new season as well :wacko:

#31 WTFiggenheimer

WTFiggenheimer

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

What??? Adam Levine?? The singer from Maroon 5?? Well that sucks!

#32 mrthompson

mrthompson

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,671 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

Posted Image

#33 WTFiggenheimer

WTFiggenheimer

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:44 PM

Or more accurately the "host" from The Voice?? bahahahaha!

#34 sikntwzd

sikntwzd

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

I read online that Zach Quinto is coming back too. Looks like we have some returning cast, but we should expect to see them in different roles altogether...? I can see why the backdrop is changing, I don't think they could have done another season in the house and made it as exciting as the first. Time to reinvent to the wheel.

#35 Kat Saunders

Kat Saunders

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,207 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

i decided to start watching this afternoon... not sure why it took so long. 2 eps in and enjoying it a lot.

#36 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,356 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

i decided to start watching this afternoon... not sure why it took so long. 2 eps in and enjoying it a lot.

It'll hook ya! I was a huge fan of season one.

Yes, season two will have a number of returning charactors, all in different roles, obviously.

#37 Kat Saunders

Kat Saunders

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,207 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:06 AM

i watched it all. SHIT GOT CRAY. when it turned out violet had been dead i was legitimately surprised... i called most of the other twists, but that one snuck by.

i mean some of the plot holes did bother me a lot... like why did moira make a big deal about them not finding her body? and i think the season should have either been a bit longer or the storyline continued next season. just felt rushed and left a lot of questions unanswered. jessica lange was fucking great. i loved those twins too. "i hate trees!"

the harmons were hell of annoying.

i wish hayden's fetus had been a ghost baby too.

i wanted to have ghost sex with tate

Edited by Kat Saunders, 08 October 2012 - 02:07 AM.

#38 sikntwzd

sikntwzd

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

i watched it all. SHIT GOT CRAY. when it turned out violet had been dead i was legitimately surprised... i called most of the other twists, but that one snuck by.

i mean some of the plot holes did bother me a lot... like why did moira make a big deal about them not finding her body? and i think the season should have either been a bit longer or the storyline continued next season. just felt rushed and left a lot of questions unanswered. jessica lange was fucking great. i loved those twins too. "i hate trees!"

the harmons were hell of annoying.

i wish hayden's fetus had been a ghost baby too.

i wanted to have ghost sex with tate

Violet surprised me too, wondered what that exterminator saw down there. Would you still want to hook up with Tate after seeing everything he did? I know at first he seemed misunderstood or just misguided but in reality, GOD$%^#!!!!

#39 Kat Saunders

Kat Saunders

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,207 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:16 PM

oh yeah he was awful, and basically when i figured out he really had murdered his classmates (which i thought was AWESOME, how the other ghosts had to wait until halloween to try to track him down) i wasn't having it. but i thought it was nice what he did for violet--as weird as that sounds--in trying to get her to commit suicide, so she'd feel better about being dead if she thought it was her choice. i thought that was really nice of him...

#40 sikntwzd

sikntwzd

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:37 PM

oh yeah he was awful, and basically when i figured out he really had murdered his classmates (which i thought was AWESOME, how the other ghosts had to wait until halloween to try to track him down) i wasn't having it. but i thought it was nice what he did for violet--as weird as that sounds--in trying to get her to commit suicide, so she'd feel better about being dead if she thought it was her choice. i thought that was really nice of him...

I think I get what you're saying, def an interesting perspective to such a multi-layered character. He did have his moments, now that I think about it. Also, being someone who had a school experience similar to his I can't be too upset about the mass killing of Jocks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users