167 replies to this topic

#161 billdore

billdore

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

^I'm on a list for it! I probably won't get my until February.  My original front-loader NES works about 75% of the time; for a long time I wanted to get one of the original upgraded top-loaders (series 3, I think they're called), but they are so expensive, and I don't really have an original cartridge collection to justify it.  So, the Classic is right up my alley!  Can't wait for it.  :)

#162 gothic flavor

gothic flavor

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,571 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:35 AM

You guys, I'm still playing ESO every day for hours. I gotta do all the daily pledges and crafting writs and and and it takes up to 60 days to research traits for crafting equipment and I must research all traits and....

#163 gothic flavor

gothic flavor

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,571 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:07 PM

And I now have two toons in the game, the original is a dps stamina nightblade and and now the the new one is dps/healer magicka templar. I must say this, if you start to play the game ever, do not choose nightblade. It is HARD. Go with a templar that can heal. It is way easier. You don't frikkin die all the time. Plus it fun to play in group as a healer, the wait time dungeons is like 1 minute or less, where as with a damage role it takes bloody hours. I have to make a tank toon also, it also seems like tons of fun.

#164 gothic flavor

gothic flavor

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,571 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:31 PM

News from Tamriel: Last night I was about to do a dungeon with 3 guild mates and then one went like "can you guys wait just a bit, this 8 month old in my arms won't stop crying, I have to put her to bed" and then another was like "me too, i have this 6 month old here" and I was like lol, dad's are playing with babies in their arms when they should be putting them to bed. Now I think everyone in Tamriel is a dad. I would be interesting to know the average age of ESO players, I think it would be quite high.

#165 gothic flavor

gothic flavor

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,571 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:37 PM

http://www.mmorpg.co...2016-1000011494

:happybday:

#166 gothic flavor

gothic flavor

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,571 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:38 AM

https://www.rockpape...rowind-preview/

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Guys, I'm glad it comes out before my summer holidays. I know how I will spend those 3 weeks B)

#167 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,340 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:06 AM

Anyone excited about the recently announced Xbox game subscription service?  I believe I read $10/month for 100 or so games. 

#168 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,839 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:55 AM

Nah, I'm too busy playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild, better known as the best-reviewed game of all time (according to GameRankings.com, anyways).  An enormous game, and a great one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users