Final Fantasy VIII and GTAIII :)

#22 Zombie889

Zombie889

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 05:04 PM

Rollercoaster Tycoon, all GTA games, Halo:CE and Halo 2, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That was my favorite game for 3 years.

#23 Guest_Guitar_Guru6916_*

Guest_Guitar_Guru6916_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2005 - 05:40 PM

Lately, SSX Tricky has been my current video game fixture, but I beat it with every character (Took me FOREVER, for some stupid reason), so It's not all that fun anymore.

#24 Beldar Conehead

Beldar Conehead

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,846 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 06:37 PM

My computer won't go much faster than Viper Racing, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein

#25 Nef.

Nef.

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,391 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 08:16 PM

I liked the original late 80s Wolfenstein a lot. You'd open treasure chest and Nazis would be hanging out inside waiting to shoot you. They're a tricky lot.

My computer won't go much faster than Viper Racing, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#26 candycanechild91

candycanechild91

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 09:57 PM

Grand Theft Auto-Greatest Games in the world. Period. I will stick to that till the day i day. Yes, I'm a fanatic.

Halo 1+2 are good also, and Rainbow 6: Ghost Recon is a close nineth.

#27 human fly

human fly

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:39 PM

Deus Ex (the original, of course) is always great for some zyme-poppin' fun.

Every single Zelda game. I don't discriminate. I enjoy them all in at least two or three aspects. So far Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time are my favorites.

Mario is always great. Super Mario World, SNES, *sigh,* classic. Like the Les Miserable of video-gaming.

I'm also very enamoured with these new-fangled grotesque horror games. Silent Hill 4, Fatal Frame 2. I always enjoy a good fright.

The Metal Gear Solid series is great too, best plot of any game I've played.

#28 St. Louis Stevie

St. Louis Stevie

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,731 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 11:56 PM

Zelda games have convinced me that Shigeru Miyamoto is actually an agent of God, if not God Himself. I'm a Zelda fanatic - I have the wristwatch, one of the fuck-lousy CD-i games (never played it though), all the 80's cartoons on a DVD, the only American-release comic book, the Korean-issue OoT soundtrack and a CD from the same country with all the OoT songs remixed into dance hits (needs to be heard to be believed).

But, I'm also a Star Wars and Indiana Jones fanatic in equally scary proportions, so I play just about any SW and Indy games I can get my hands on. Also, The Sims is a long-time favorite, Sierra's city-builders for PC, No One Lives Forever, Dog's Life (underrated, you have GOT to check this out), etc.etc.etc., too many to list here.

#29 whitestripesfan_peru

whitestripesfan_peru

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:06 AM

Doom II
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Caesar III
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds
Paper Mario

#30 jimmybob

jimmybob

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:38 AM

chronological order:

super mario bros. 3 (nes)
zelda: link's awakening (gb)
nhl 94 (genesis)
super mario world (snes)
king's quest VI (pc)
donkey kong country 2 (snes)
super mario 64 (n64)
zelda: ocarina of time (n64)

i am currently trying to find time to complete zelda for snes... im sure when i do it will be in that list as well.

Edited by jimmybob, 09 February 2005 - 02:42 AM.

#31 laurenjayne85

laurenjayne85

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 05:41 AM

Yes! 3rd level in stripe out...............haha damn I suck at this game

#32 jimmybob

jimmybob

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 08:40 AM

i gotta say, learning to play an actual drumset is 10 times easier than learning to play that game.

#33 jimmybob

jimmybob

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 09:20 AM

haha

well, ive only played it once, and havent been back to the arcade since, its been about a year, but ill be sure to check it out again soon and have another go... maybe ill come across one of these freaks.

#34 peppermintdandy

peppermintdandy

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:05 PM

oh shit...drummania! i love that game. i usually spend $5 a day playing it whenever i'm at work. they need to upgrade from 7th mix though...

i've seen a few people who are really good. just watch someone play Primal Soul or Departure on extreme..my god. and i learned how to play drums on Drummania. it made tackling the real drums alot easier..see, video games are actually good for something :D

#35 PoopsOnLawn

PoopsOnLawn

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:12 PM

i just recently beat metal gear solid 3: snake eater and i gotta say that is probably one of the best games i've ever played. the story just dragged me in and i couldnt stop playing it till i finally beat it. then i played it again. also, as an alternative to halo (i dont have an xbox) i bought killzone for the ps2 and was pretty pleased, i play it online quite a bit. if you dont have an xbox and want to get into the first persone shooters, i definately recommend killzone.
also, check this game out, its called alien hominid and its real addictive. it started out as a flash game on newgrounds.com and has recently been remade for consoles.

#36 twitch

twitch

Little Room Lunatic

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,056 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:33 PM

i like first person shooters - specifically the war game ones. The sci-fi ones like halo and half life are fine though but I like a more realistic type of shooter. I cant wait for Brothers in Arms - that one looks like itll have a nice squad management system.

#37 godless_brother

godless_brother

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,016 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 04:35 PM

^ever played black hawk down?

#38 evie dee

evie dee

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,839 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 05:56 PM

Tetris, all of the Tony Hawk games, Tomb Raider, and Xena: Warrior Princess. I can beat Xena in two hours! And on Tetris, I made it all the way to level 21!

#39 fraserw2

fraserw2

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 08:53 PM

i havn't played many video games lately mainly because they cost so much, but i got f-zero gx for gamecube over the christmas holiday and i've been playing it a lot. it's so hard and frustrating in some parts but there's a lot of tracks and unlockable things.

Edited by fraserw2, 09 February 2005 - 08:53 PM.

#40 isawapeppermint

isawapeppermint

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 09:04 PM

DDR, yes it rocks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users