9 replies to this topic

#1 mmshuster

mmshuster

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 489 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:41 PM

Jack on guitar/vocals, Josh Homme on guitar/vocals, Daru/Carla Azar on drums, Mikey shoes from QOTSA on bass, Dean on Keys. Crazy thing is alot of these guys have played together, the chemistry could be epic. Also Josh and Jack could trade drumming while the other played guitar and sang, switching back and forth. That would be epic.

#2 JellyRoll Baker

JellyRoll Baker

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,822 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 06:46 AM

Jack and Meg. :P

#3 kluczmen

kluczmen

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 05:28 PM

Cream :)

#4 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,568 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:50 AM

I was hoping this group called the Virgins that was rumoured about 10 years ago came true.. I know it contained Ryan Adams as well as Evan Dando.  I'd love to see what those two could come up with....

#5 kahluagal

kahluagal

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,206 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 07:18 PM

Jack on guitar/vocals, Josh Homme on guitar/vocals, Daru/Carla Azar on drums, Mikey shoes from QOTSA on bass, Dean on Keys. Crazy thing is alot of these guys have played together, the chemistry could be epic. Also Josh and Jack could trade drumming while the other played guitar and sang, switching back and forth. That would be epic.

:wub: that is quite the lineup.

I'm not sure I'd like a supergroup of the bands I've loved - I love them just the way they are.

#6 leks

leks

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:44 PM

:wub: that is quite the lineup.

I'm not sure I'd like a supergroup of the bands I've loved - I love them just the way they are.

I tend to agree. As cool as a jack white/ josh homme collaborative project has the potential to be, I'm not sure it would actually produce the kind of results one would hope for.

I really think the band that iggy pop assembled for post pop depression is the greatest supergroup in recent memory, a hard one to top.

#7 Kat Saunders

Kat Saunders

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,336 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:53 PM

I really think the band that iggy pop assembled for post pop depression is the greatest supergroup in recent memory, a hard one to top.

i was going to pop in here to say how impressed with that collaboration i have. that album has held up so well; it's been one of my favorite releases in the last 5 years. just brilliant. 

i'd love to see nick cave collaborate with some others... not sure who, though. 

and i always thought jenny lewis and jack should collaborate on something together. 

#8 Rooniedoo

Rooniedoo

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 269 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:42 PM

Alex Turner, Jack White guitars, Allison Mosshart and Josh Homme. Carla Azar on drums

Edited by Rooniedoo, 07 May 2018 - 01:43 PM.

#9 The Crawling KingSnake

The Crawling KingSnake

Administrator

• El Presidente!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,568 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:08 AM

At this point... I'd love the Raconteurs to re-form for a bit.  Does that count? :)

#10 Datch

Datch

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:47 AM

At this point... I'd love the Raconteurs to re-form for a bit.  Does that count? :)

Absolutely!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users