5 replies to this topic

#1 zenbone

zenbone

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 07:51 PM

I periodically post on here seeing if ANYONE knows of or has one that is for sale. I have every single record, 45 and every color variant of said records except for 1... the dreaded Split color 5.6.7.8's live LP. Finding this one has been challenging to say the least. Thanks everyone

#2 Jamilia

Jamilia

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 352 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:01 PM

The black & blue or the yellow and black?

#3 zenbone

zenbone

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:44 AM

Sorry for the confusion... The Yellow And Black version

#4 billdore

billdore

White Blood Cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,270 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:47 AM

Someone here once me owed me a Third Man shopping favor.  I requested to cash it on on this when it was released.  They denied.  Favor never cashed in.  Now, every time this comes up I remember the burn.

#5 zenbone

zenbone

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 12:18 PM

dang... brutal, sorry for continuing the pain WBC. yeah this has been an epic struggle. The last piece of the grand collection that has spanned years and years. I look online for it every day for the past 4-5 years. I will keep looking, maybe one day.

#6 zenbone

zenbone

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:51 PM

FINALLY tracked one of these down... paid a crap ton of money for it but got it. Now i have every vinyl release in every color variance for the 5.6.7.8's.

have a ton of their other stuff like posters, DVD and CDs but the records were the main challenge. they released a LOT of 45s and early stuff in a bunch of different colors. I need to get this stuff photographed and cataloged.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users