118 replies to this topic

#101 Rooniedoo

Rooniedoo

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 270 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 03:03 PM

FLORIDA DATES! and more Texas dates! I’m booking a hotel for St Augustine and gonna see them there! Worried since I was moving to Orlando I wouldn’t have had the chance to see them.

#102 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,183 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 04:04 PM

It'd be nice if the CD arrived in the mail (it was sent a few weeks ago) BEFORE the concert on Saturday.  I'd like to better familiarize myself with some of the non-"single" tracks.  Might have to go with YouTube again, I suppose...

#103 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,712 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:54 AM

(Cross-posting from the Little Room Is Little Again thread in Rant & Rave):  

Serious question for y'all--  I was keeping up the tradition of show posts for the Racs Help Us Stranger tour up until this past weekend when I was in Detroit and had no access to a computer for a couple of days.  No one stepped in to start those posts in my absence.  Should I go back and create those threads now, or is no one interested in this aspect of the forum anymore?

#104 Bluey

Bluey

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:49 PM

....Should I go back and create those threads now, or is no one interested in this aspect of the forum anymore?

I would say keep going. The main meat of the tour is really only just starting (after a bunch of promo events and euro shows), so hopefully we'll need homes for all the reviews to come :)

#105 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,712 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 05:56 AM

Well, other folks are certainly free to start posts for the shows so far!  I've just been doing it because it seemed that no one else was.  If no one gets around to it by this weekend, then I'll go ahead and catch us up.

#106 Rooniedoo

Rooniedoo

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 270 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:21 PM

Margo just announced as opener of the St Augustine show! I am so pumped!

#107 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,712 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 03:33 PM

Hey JC, can you get to Neptoon Records on Saturday at 1:00pm?  --> https://www.instagra.../p/B0HG-bUH8F7/

#108 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,183 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:24 AM

No.  I haven't been getting much sleep lately, and fell asleep in my chair a few hours ago.  I'm just getting to bed now, and want to (finally) get eight hours of sleep.  Which means, unless I somehow can't sleep, I won't wake up until the show at Neptoon Records is over.  I just found out about this when I was Googling who the opening act was a few minutes ago.  Had I known, I would've planned ahead.  Sorry.

#109 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,712 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 11:14 AM

The Woodstock 50 Fest is no more, and the Racs have scheduled a new show in Niagara Falls on that date.

#110 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,712 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:13 AM

New date in Cincinnati just added-- 9/14 at the Taft Theater, tickets on sale this Wednesday.

#111 Kat Saunders

Kat Saunders

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,351 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:24 AM

tonight's the night in Cleveland!

#112 daner90

daner90

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 11:39 PM

Omg I get to see the Racs for the first time ever om Thursday cannot wait! My wife and I ate celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary so it will be an extra special night. Really hoping to hear Carolina Drama

#113 horos

horos

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:50 AM

New Portland date announced. Anyone know if there's a Vault presale?

#114 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,712 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 03:08 PM

Just added two new dates in Hawaii to the list.  Hawaii!

#115 wsjack3

wsjack3

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 09:04 AM

😭 is the UK seriously only going get those 2 dates from this past summer?

#116 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,712 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 11:01 AM

Tickets on sale NOW for ALT 105.3's Not So Silent Night, December 7th--  https://twitter.com/...395477727334402

#117 Nogard

Nogard

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 03:52 PM

So, some of you may not know, but in Chile we are living a extremely situation of mass anti government protests.

I was afraid the gig of tomorrow 13th would be canceled, but it has been confirmed. So much that they're taking some security measures: one of these include they'll not use the Yondr system. That doesn't mean I could share with you the entire gig, but maybe I will take some pictures. I preffer to enjoy the music, though.

#118 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,712 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 04:04 PM

So, some of you may not know, but in Chile we are living a extremely situation of mass anti government protests.

I was afraid the gig of tomorrow 13th would be canceled, but it has been confirmed. So much that they're taking some security measures: one of these include they'll not use the Yondr system. That doesn't mean I could share with you the entire gig, but maybe I will take some pictures. I preffer to enjoy the music, though.

Maybe someone else will take advantage and post some stuff on YouTube or Instagram.  I hope the band and you and everyone at the show will be safe and that it will be a phenomenal night!  

#119 Nogard

Nogard

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 04:53 PM

Maybe it'll be on nugs.  Hahahahah!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users