6 replies to this topic

#1 m&m's

m&m's

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:14 AM

I have never really been an active member of a forum in my life, usually a passive/parasitic reader when I needed to find something out so there you have it, I promise nothing, but I might post something on here from time to time as the atmosphere seems to be really friendly and The White Stripes used to occupy a significant portion of my life for a couple of months back in '12 (but what a couple it was). 

I am here because I really like the Lazaretto shows and believe that Jack is slowly getting comfortable in the new environment, so the third solo album might be something to really look forward and up to. So I prefer to jump on the train now rather than when the real hype starts.

My initials are MM, hence the nickname and from the time I'm posting that you can probably guess that I'm from Europe (Middle-Eastern Europe to be exact). I never use emoticons so it might be hard to spot when I'm being serious but I think we'll get there eventually (<--for the record, that was not serious). 

In short, hello LittleRoom, I'm glad to be here.

#2 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,786 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:39 AM

Hello and thank you for not using emoticons.  There are times I really dislike feeling that I have to resort to those things to make sure my words are understood properly, so much respect to you for not taking up that crutch.  Hope we get a chance to get to know you better.  Either way, enjoy your time here.

#3 barrowc

barrowc

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,284 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

Hello

#4 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,786 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

^^ Haha, Colin!

#5 J.C.

J.C.

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:12 PM

Kali frowns upon emoticons?  Hmmm....I think I may have used a few....and I am deeply shamed.

:(

:P

(And, of course, welcome, MM, I just recently returned after a lengthy absence, but I've been into Jack's stuff for a little over a decade.)

Edited by J.C., 03 July 2014 - 10:14 PM.

#6 JellyRoll Baker

JellyRoll Baker

De Stijl

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,805 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:40 AM

What was the name of the guy who only ever posted in emoticons?  He was awesome.

#7 m&m's

m&m's

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:25 AM

Does that mean that I'm an antithesis of awesome?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users