24 replies to this topic

#21 thatgirl

thatgirl

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:02 PM

Johnny plays J.M. Barrie who, in the movie, is a playwright. He is inspired by Peter and his brothers, so he writes a play about them and names it Peter Pan...so it actually does happen, but on stage...does that explain it a little better? I don't want to give away too much though...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes thanks!

#22 Koz4k

Koz4k

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 09:42 PM

Now I hear that more citys would be gettin' it around Xmas time, even though the wide release date was weeks ago....

#23 apple_blossom_946

apple_blossom_946

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 11:37 AM

i went to watch but my friends were being annoying and laughing all the time- calling Johnny Depp a lesbinum-( its not that i cant spell they can't say it) giggling- you know the annoying people in the cinima. it was really annoying so i missed it :(

#24 sad apl blsm :(

sad apl blsm :(

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,992 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 01:15 PM

poor you. its a great movie really. and i hate thoe annoying pricks at the movies. they shouldn't go. ruin movies for others. :mad:

#25 QueenHolly

QueenHolly

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 12:23 PM

My God, That boy who played Peter deserves an Oscar Nomination for best Supporting Actor. It's hard not to make a facial expression while watching him.

Anyone else agree?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I definitely agree...he was so fabulous.

I somehow did not really enjoy the movie though. I saw it in a sneak preview and was a tad bit disappointed. Johnny Depp was fabulous, but Kate Winslett was lacking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users