5 replies to this topic

#1 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,671 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:36 PM

Setlist to come...  Any Little Roomers going to this one?

#2 RaZoRsEdGe

RaZoRsEdGe

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:21 PM

Yes Ma'am! Haven't seen Jack White since 2007 when he came to Winnipeg as The White Stripes! Wonder if he'll hop on the transit bus again! haha, 

#3 Robinski

Robinski

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:06 PM

^ Hope you have a great time! I lived in Winnipeg in 2007 and have fond memories of Jack's last visit there. I missed the bus (ha ha) but caught up with Jack and Meg at the Provencher Bridge afterwards and saw their show at the MTS Centre that night.

I live in Ottawa now and will be at Jack's show on Friday. Ottawa audiences (government town) are not as enthusiastic as Winnipeg ones but I'm hoping for an excited crowd here. :)

Edited by Robinski, 06 November 2018 - 02:24 PM.

#4 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,671 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 06:57 AM

Edit this setlist | More Jack White setlists

So, RaZoRsEdGe, what was up with the lamp??

#5 RaZoRsEdGe

RaZoRsEdGe

Get Behind Me Satan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:38 AM

Lol the lamp made no sense haha. The show literally just started and Jack walked on stage with a lamp in hand. After posing with it for a bit he handed off into the crowd and the crowd dismembered it so they could keep it as a souvenir. I think he realized it was kind of dangerous at that point so he unplugged it but still weird that he would hand a lamp out into the audience haha.

Anywho, It was a very good show! Brings back a ton of memories! There was two guys to my left who where VERY loud and a girl behind me that was super annoying because she was so drunk that made it difficult to listen to Jack at times but I guess you cant be too picky when your almost front row at a rock show!   

#6 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,671 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 07:26 PM

So cool that you had one of those nonsensical experiences, they're always so much fun.   Apparently Jack's fascination with the lamp began backstage, this was posted yesterday in one of photographer David Swanson's Instagram stories--  https://www.instagra.../p/Bp3YXy5BXUq/ Totally hilarious that he then brought it onstage, makes me so glad that he stays weird :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users