225 replies to this topic

#221 stripes42

stripes42

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,822 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:45 PM

my lp #2 is slightly warped also, but it doesn't really make a difference, so i don't care.

as i sit here listening, i'm reminded here and there that it's jack and MEG, and when i remember that i'm a little happier.  

(as much as i loved the jack white shows i was fortunate to see especially on this lazaretto tour, there's nothing like jack with meg.)

has anyone put this into mp3 or equivalent or whatever format so I could listen in the car, or while walking?  

Edited by stripes42, 15 April 2015 - 07:37 PM.

#222 FernandoDANTE

FernandoDANTE

Elephant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:29 PM

I JUST found the little hidden messages in the records. Has TMR always done this? I need to go back and look at my other records.

#223 Kali Durga

Kali Durga

The White Stripes

• Little Room Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,843 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:47 PM

In the runout groove? Yes, they've apparently done that from the beginning. There's a thread somewhere over at White Swirl that lists pretty much all of them. Just took a quick look and couldn't find it in the section I thought it was in, if I do come across it I'll post a link here.  Unless someone else knows where it is over there and wants to link it here.

#224 mrthompson

mrthompson

De Stijl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,746 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:10 AM

http://jam.canoe.com...1/22357151.html

#225 xman

xman

Icky Thump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 157 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:38 PM

Major bummer here as I finally got a chance to play this vinyl over the Christmas holidays and I got a defective LP.  Sides 1 and 3 have no audio from the right side (just a faint hum) while the left side is fine.  Sides 2 and 4 are perfect.

Third Man can't help since the package was released so long ago, darn. I played the DVD right away and will have to make this a priority in coming releases. 

#226 macwacky

macwacky

The White Stripes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,238 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:00 PM

damn, that sucks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users